most unlikely team to win the premiership?

most unlikely team to win the premiership?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
29 May 07

l.a.lakers

e

Moves
29 May 07

or liverpool

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
29 May 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
or liverpool
I'd probably just go for Liverpool only because Donovan is not in the same class as Gerrard, Beckham though does make it a close call.

s

Moves
29 May 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
I'd probably just go for Liverpool only because Donovan is not in the same class as Gerrard, Beckham though does make it a close call.
u

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
29 May 07

Originally posted by sansung
u
May I make a suggestion sansung?

I've just had the misfortune to read some of your posts.... and if you haven't got anything worthwhile or constructive to say, stay off the threads.

Also, a few classes in spelling and the use of a keyboard wouldn't go amiss either.

p
pulu <3

Helsinki, Finland

Moves
31 May 07

l.a.lakers
anyone outside big four 🙁

e

Moves
03 Jun 07

Originally posted by pulu2
anyone outside big four 🙁
no.... i wouldnt even say four teams... man u or chelsea... thats about it really.... i wonder what odd's you'd get for sheffield utd winning the league... west ham get relegated instead, sheff utd come back and go on to win it... billion to one???

I
Cause I'm the taxman

Moves
03 Jun 07

no.... i wouldnt even say four teams... man u or chelsea... thats about it really.... i wonder what odd's you'd get for sheffield utd winning the league... west ham get relegated instead, sheff utd come back and go on to win it... billion to one???
Still more likely than Liverpool! 😀

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
03 Jun 07

Originally posted by InlandRevenueUK
Still more likely than Liverpool! 😀
I don't like Liverpool, but I have to say, from all the indications Arsenal are about to lose Henry.

To me this leaves Liverpool as the only likely side to challenge the top 2 in the short to medium term.

If Liverpool make brave steps in the transfer window, sell about 6 players and bring in Tevez, Eto, a top class left winger and a talented CB, they will be on the road to challenge again.

I think this is what Rafa is hinting at with his outburts against the Liverpool Board.

Will it happen,, I hope not, but this is only real danger I see to the top 2.

And Arsenal fans don't tell me how good Fabregas is, I saw how good he was last season as a replacement for Viera.

p

Moves
03 Jun 07

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
[b]I don't like Liverpool,
That's a suprise!