Moves
    29 May '07 08:53
    or liverpool
  3. LA
    Moves
    29 May '07 09:36
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    or liverpool
    I'd probably just go for Liverpool only because Donovan is not in the same class as Gerrard, Beckham though does make it a close call.
  4. Joined
    25 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 May '07 17:11
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    I'd probably just go for Liverpool only because Donovan is not in the same class as Gerrard, Beckham though does make it a close call.
    u
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    29 May '07 18:11
    Originally posted by sansung
    u
    May I make a suggestion sansung?

I've just had the misfortune to read some of your posts.... and if you haven't got anything worthwhile or constructive to say, stay off the threads.

Also, a few classes in spelling and the use of a keyboard wouldn't go amiss either.
  6. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    31 May '07 21:42
    l.a.lakers
    anyone outside big four 🙁
  7. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 00:41
    Originally posted by pulu2
    anyone outside big four 🙁
    no.... i wouldnt even say four teams... man u or chelsea... thats about it really.... i wonder what odd's you'd get for sheffield utd winning the league... west ham get relegated instead, sheff utd come back and go on to win it... billion to one???
  8. Standard memberInlandRevenueUK
    Cause I'm the taxman
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 12:14
    no.... i wouldnt even say four teams... man u or chelsea... thats about it really.... i wonder what odd's you'd get for sheffield utd winning the league... west ham get relegated instead, sheff utd come back and go on to win it... billion to one???
    Still more likely than Liverpool! 😀
  9. LA
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 12:38
    Originally posted by InlandRevenueUK
    Still more likely than Liverpool! 😀
    I don't like Liverpool, but I have to say, from all the indications Arsenal are about to lose Henry.

To me this leaves Liverpool as the only likely side to challenge the top 2 in the short to medium term.

If Liverpool make brave steps in the transfer window, sell about 6 players and bring in Tevez, Eto, a top class left winger and a talented CB, they will be on the road to challenge again.

I think this is what Rafa is hinting at with his outburts against the Liverpool Board.

Will it happen,, I hope not, but this is only real danger I see to the top 2.

And Arsenal fans don't tell me how good Fabregas is, I saw how good he was last season as a replacement for Viera.
  10. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '07 17:25
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    [b]I don't like Liverpool,
    That's a suprise!