Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 01 Jun '10 19:44
    Your thoughts....
  2. 01 Jun '10 21:06
    Originally posted by arterioes
    Your thoughts....
    let me see- Liverpoo fans say 'bye..bye' to Steve me!!
    Chelsea fans say 'bye..bye... to Lamps
  3. 02 Jun '10 10:18
    Originally posted by spurs73
    let me see- Liverpoo fans say 'bye..bye' to Steve me!!
    Chelsea fans say 'bye..bye... to Lamps
    Can't see him signing both. One or the other is a possibility though
  4. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    02 Jun '10 11:17
    I don't see him signing any of the two.

    Mourinho in Real is great. Hopefully he can make them a serious candidate in Europe which where a club like Real should be. Would be also good to see him try to take a Barcelona team which is amazing and may mean Barcelona will actually have the motivation to kick into an even higher gear (if possible!).
  5. 02 Jun '10 11:24
    How do you see the reaction if he produces a team like he did at Chelsea and Inter - i.e. very effective, but not all that pretty? Will the Madrid fans be happy as long as they're winning?
  6. 02 Jun '10 19:25
    Originally posted by mtthw
    How do you see the reaction if he produces a team like he did at Chelsea and Inter - i.e. very effective, but not all that pretty? Will the Madrid fans be happy as long as they're winning?
    'Mourinho looking to sign full backs' says news reports.
    Just to reaffirm what you said.
  7. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    03 Jun '10 08:44
    Originally posted by arterioes
    'Mourinho looking to sign full backs' says news reports.
    Just to reaffirm what you said.
    Isn't Maicon one of the most offensive full backs out there?