1. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    05 Jun '13 18:391 edit
    With the recent insult to Woods by Sergio Garcia,
    does it change Tiger's views about his white opponents?
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    05 Jun '13 19:00
    Is this an attempt at "humour"?
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    05 Jun '13 22:41
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Is this an attempt at "humour"?
    No. I am asking has the attitude of Woods now changed
    towards his white opponents since this event happened
    and will it affect his game?

    Given that on June 13, the US Open begins.

    For someone that is in the public eye a lot like he is,
    has the words that were said by Garcia hurt and will
    this hurt change his attitude to white players and
    could it affect his performance in the US Open?
  4. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    06 Jun '13 12:13
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    No. I am asking has the attitude of Woods now changed
    towards his white opponents since this event happened
    and will it affect his game?

    Given that on June 13, the US Open begins.

    For someone that is in the public eye a lot like he is,
    has the words that were said by Garcia hurt and will
    this hurt change his attitude to white players and
    could it affect his performance in the US Open?
    If Tiger Woods intimated that you are an alcoholic potato fornicator, would your attitude towards all black people change?
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    06 Jun '13 12:25
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    If Tiger Woods intimated that you are an alcoholic potato fornicator, would your attitude towards all black people change?
    No, cuz he might be right. 😵
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    07 Jun '13 15:10
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    With the recent insult to Woods by Sergio Garcia,
    does it change Tiger's views about his white opponents?
    Unlikely, as it is not the first time this comment has been made by a golfer about Woods.
  7. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    07 Jun '13 15:19
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Unlikely, as it is not the first time this comment has been made by a golfer about Woods.
    You'd think Sergio would learn from Fuzzy Zoeller's mistakes.

    The whole fried chicken thing is retarded anyway. There's a joke from Nick Kroll that puts it perfectly: "You know who likes fried chicken is black people. You know who else likes fried chicken? Everybody."
  8. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    10 Jun '13 19:16
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    You'd think Sergio would learn from Fuzzy Zoeller's mistakes.

    The whole fried chicken thing is retarded anyway. There's a joke from Nick Kroll that puts it perfectly: "You know who likes fried chicken is black people. You know who else likes fried chicken? Everybody."
    Now you've gone and made me hungry.
Back to Top