NBA Finals Picks - Round 3

NBA Finals Picks - Round 3

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 May 10

Eastern Conference
1. Boston (in 5)

Western Conference
1. Phoenix (in 6)

d

Moves
17 May 10

Boston in 4
LA Lakers in 5

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
18 May 10

Originally posted by darvlay
Boston in 4
LA Lakers in 5
Cavs in '11.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 May 10

Originally posted by darvlay
Boston in 4
LA Lakers in 5
After tonight's game, it looks like I can dream.

I'm gonna say Phoenix just gave up after LA got a little ahead.

Time to pull their heads out and decide if they really want it or not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 May 10

Hmmm, every round so far I've missed one series.

Too bad this one was Phoenix - LA. I would have preferred being wrong with my Boston pick. At least it was in 6 games.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
31 May 10

Originally posted by Suzianne
Hmmm, every round so far I've missed one series.

Too bad this one was Phoenix - LA. I would have preferred being wrong with my Boston pick. At least it was in 6 games.
Hummmm....since you have missed one every round, I suppose the Lakers will win the Championship???? 😛

This is not my pick....just playing the odds...😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 May 10
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Hummmm....since you have missed one every round, I suppose the Lakers will win the Championship???? 😛

This is not my pick....just playing the odds...😉
If you wanna play the odds, the Lakers have lost 9 out of 11 times they've met Boston in the finals.

It so totally sucks that Phoenix lost. They were destined to go to the finals this year. Last time they were in the finals was 1993, 17 years ago. And 17 years before that, Phoenix played Boston in the finals, in 1976.

s

Moves
02 Jun 10

If you wanna play the odds, the Lakers have lost 9 out of 11 times they've met Boston in the finals.

It so totally sucks that Phoenix lost. They were destined to go to the finals this year. Last time they were in the finals was 1993, 17 years ago. And 17 years before that, Phoenix played Boston in the finals, in 1976.
I don't think you missed the pick, despite it being an emotional rather than a rational one. I am on Celtic's side from the heart even though I am not in nor from Boston, but hate LA!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 Jun 10

17 years ago. Damn, time flies.