1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35575
    17 May '10 18:42
    Eastern Conference
    1. Boston (in 5)

    Western Conference
    1. Phoenix (in 6)
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    17 May '10 20:43
    Boston in 4
    LA Lakers in 5
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    18 May '10 03:16
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Boston in 4
    LA Lakers in 5
    Cavs in '11.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35575
    18 May '10 06:39
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Boston in 4
    LA Lakers in 5
    After tonight's game, it looks like I can dream.

    I'm gonna say Phoenix just gave up after LA got a little ahead.

    Time to pull their heads out and decide if they really want it or not.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35575
    30 May '10 23:44
    Hmmm, every round so far I've missed one series.

    Too bad this one was Phoenix - LA. I would have preferred being wrong with my Boston pick. At least it was in 6 games.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66501
    31 May '10 03:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hmmm, every round so far I've missed one series.

    Too bad this one was Phoenix - LA. I would have preferred being wrong with my Boston pick. At least it was in 6 games.
    Hummmm....since you have missed one every round, I suppose the Lakers will win the Championship???? 😛

    This is not my pick....just playing the odds...😉
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35575
    31 May '10 22:591 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Hummmm....since you have missed one every round, I suppose the Lakers will win the Championship???? 😛

    This is not my pick....just playing the odds...😉
    If you wanna play the odds, the Lakers have lost 9 out of 11 times they've met Boston in the finals.

    It so totally sucks that Phoenix lost. They were destined to go to the finals this year. Last time they were in the finals was 1993, 17 years ago. And 17 years before that, Phoenix played Boston in the finals, in 1976.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    02 Jun '10 13:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you wanna play the odds, the Lakers have lost 9 out of 11 times they've met Boston in the finals.

    It so totally sucks that Phoenix lost. They were destined to go to the finals this year. Last time they were in the finals was 1993, 17 years ago. And 17 years before that, Phoenix played Boston in the finals, in 1976.
    I don't think you missed the pick, despite it being an emotional rather than a rational one. I am on Celtic's side from the heart even though I am not in nor from Boston, but hate LA!
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    02 Jun '10 16:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you wanna play the odds, the Lakers have lost 9 out of 11 times they've met Boston in the finals.

    It so totally sucks that Phoenix lost. They were destined to go to the finals this year. Last time they were in the finals was 1993, 17 years ago. And 17 years before that, Phoenix played Boston in the finals, in 1976.
    17 years ago. Damn, time flies.
Back to Top