1. Joined
    09 Oct '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 19:07
    My favorite team the Charlotte Bobcats are off to there best start yet. After going to Seattle (Kevin Durrant) and winning, the very next game- they went into Portland and won there to! Look out the Bobcats are going to make the playoffs this year! This will be there first year if they do. Who will win the East? My team is the Bobcats so I will pull for them but I'm not betting against Boston. What do you all think who will win the East. San Antonio Spurs got the West so I want even Ask about that.
  2. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 19:27
    Originally posted by NinjaKnight
    My favorite team the Charlotte Bobcats are off to there best start yet. After going to Seattle (Kevin Durrant) and winning, the very next game- they went into Portland and won there to! Look out the Bobcats are going to make the playoffs this year! This will be there first year if they do. Who will win the East? My team is the Bobcats so I will pull for ...[text shortened]... all think who will win the East. San Antonio Spurs got the West so I want even Ask about that.
    Boston...no contest.

Although I used to pull for the Bobcats when I lived in Charlotte and they were the Hornets...back in the Larry Johnson Granmama days.

Live in Denver now and hope my Nuggets can make the playoffs again

Dave
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 20:04
    Clevealand!

won't :'(
  4. Joined
    09 Oct '07
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 01:21
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Boston...no contest.

Live in Denver now and hope my Nuggets can make the playoffs again

Dave
    Come on Kenyon Martin don't get hurt this year! Melo, Martin, Iverson....could be better than the Spurs...This is going to be a real good year... Alright J-Rich showem why we traded Brandon Wright!
  5. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 19:081 edit
    Originally posted by NinjaKnight
    Come on Kenyon Martin don't get hurt this year! Melo, Martin, Iverson....could be better than the Spurs...This is going to be a real good year... Alright J-Rich showem why we traded Brandon Wright!
    We are stacked with talent but I don't think Karl has the coaching abilities he used to have...we need someone new...same as with the Broncos...but i don't think this town will ever let Shanahan go.

Oh well...higher draft pics for us.

Dave
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 07:05
    hmm...I think Denver and Houston are a bit overhyped right now. I have the Spurs, Phoenix, and Dallas as the top 3 teams in the west. In the East it is Boston and Orlando; the difference between the other teams in the East is marginal because of all the early season injuries (Arenas, Carter, Wade). If I had to put a number 3 in the East right now, I would have to say Cleveland, though they will probably drop down in ranks as the other teams get up to full strength.

About Charlotte's wins against Seattle and Portland, I wouldn't get too hyped up about those two wins, Seattle and Portland are arguably the two worst teams in the West. I don't even have Durant winning the ROY right now, he is shooting too low of a fg%; .281 from 3p land, not a good percentage at all. But Charlotte is a good team this year non the less and they very well might make it to the playoffs this year.
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    26 Nov '07 16:28
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    We are stacked with talent but I don't think Karl has the coaching abilities he used to have...we need someone new...same as with the Broncos...but i don't think this town will ever let Shanahan go.

Oh well...higher draft pics for us.

Dave
    George Karl was always a great coach for the regular season and a terrible coach for the playoffs. He would play 10-11 guys regularly, which worked in the season and failed in the playoffs where Riley used to say "dress 12, use 7, play 6, trust 5"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree