1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 15:10
    The checkbooks of the NFL powers that be will start getting busy tomorrow.

I want the eagles to go after Asanti Samuel and trade for Larry Fitz. Never happen, but one can always hope.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 16:14
    Who are the big free agents this year?
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 17:41
    Originally posted by darvlay
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/freeagents.html
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 18:58
    Originally posted by darvlay
    alge Crumpler!

(no one bothered to debate this last time!!!)
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 20:23
    Originally posted by spurs73
    alge Crumpler!

(no one bothered to debate this last time!!!)
    Still a good pick-up if his quarterback doesn't start killing dogs.
  6. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 00:50
    Philly should go after Randy Moss and give McNabb someone that can catch the ball besides Westbrook.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 02:271 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings

I want the eagles to go after Asanti Samuel and trade for Larry Fitz. Never happen, but one can always hope.
    All those players along with Moss are really going to be in high demand. Who ever bites the bullet and takes these guys will have to pay dearly. But they are all difference makers. I am not real sure Pats are going to want to let Moss, Samuels or Teddy go, or they even want to go. But without the franchise tags and the loss of a first round pick there is going to have to be be some big business deals somewhere.

I'm not going to say it will happen or anyone would even consider it with the salary caps as they are, but could you imagine what it would be like to have Moss on one side and Owens on the other. That would almost be considered an NFL sin. I don't know it it would be possible to cover all that without breaking a leg.
  8. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 02:37
    If NE is smart they won't lose him...cause Tom Brady said "If he goes I go"

So I don't think he will be out on the block for long...he wants a ring...and other then him going to Jacksonville to improve them...I really don't see another contender that can handle the payroll.

Although if he was in San Diego...that would be crazy...offense would kill

Last thought...uhhh Randy...we could use ya in Denver!

But we really need a running back in the draft...i hope we get Mendenhal out of Illinois...god he looks just like Terrel Davis...and that was Elway needed for two superbowl wins

Dave
  9. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 05:19
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    If NE is smart they won't lose him...cause Tom Brady said "If he goes I go"

So I don't think he will be out on the block for long...he wants a ring...and other then him going to Jacksonville to improve them...I really don't see another contender that can handle the payroll.

Although if he was in San Diego...that would be crazy...offense would kill

...[text shortened]... he looks just like Terrel Davis...and that was Elway needed for two superbowl wins

Dave
    I'm hoping McFadden falls to Denver. Or at least Oakland, so I can go see him once a year.
  10. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 06:03
    Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
    I'm hoping McFadden falls to Denver. Or at least Oakland, so I can go see him once a year.
    McFadden won't fall that far...unless we trade up for him

He will go top 3

I think Dorsey and Jake Long will be in that mix...haven't looked at the big board in awhile.

Plus I don't know if McFadden would work in the Bronco offense as well as Mendenhal...but he is awfully talented.

Dave
  11. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 07:22

He will go top 3

I think Dorsey and Jake Long will be in that mix...haven't looked at the big board in awhile.

Plus I don't know if McFadden would work in the Bronco offense as well as Mendenhal...but he is awfully talented.

Dave
    Nah. The earliest McFadden goes is 4. Dolphins and Rams are set at tailback, and the Falcons will take a QB. Raiders might take him, if they don't the Jets will at 7
  12. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 12:55
    Originally posted by Derfel Cadarn
    Philly should go after Randy Moss and give McNabb someone that can catch the ball besides Westbrook.
    To much money. Rumor is that Samuel is on a plane to Philly right now. That would allow us to trade Lito Sheppard and a pick to get larry Fitzgerald. Thats the rumor around town anyway.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 13:302 edits

He will go top 3

Dave
    Chris Long, DE and song of Howie Long, was the prospect that impressed all the scouts at the combine and it looks like now he'll go top 3, maybe even number 1. McFadden won't go too high I'm betting, plus the draft is deep at RB this year. It will probably be like AD last year who went around 7th.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 13:33
    Rumoured trades to happen today:

Jonathon Vilma to the Saints
    Kris Jenkins to the Jets
  15. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 17:36
    Originally posted by PocketKings

Eagles called a 4:30 PM EST press conference with Samuel. They must have signed him 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree