1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 20:49
    Greenbay Dallas game is on NFL tonight. Who else can't watch this game?

NFL Network, I HATE YOU!

P-
  2. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 21:26
    Don't buy a cup of coffee today and order the channel. it's what, 2 bux/month?
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 21:32
    Originally posted by uzless
    I spent ALL my money on baseball players... I'm like the Red Sox!

HA!!

NFL Network is not sold alone, it is part of a far more expensive package. It is also part of Digital Cable, something I do not have.

I don't buy coffee by the cup either, I brew my own blend.

Now, get busy feeling bad for me! NOW!

P-
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 21:32
    I agree with Phlabs greedy basturds.
  5. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 22:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Greenbay Dallas game is on NFL tonight. Who else can't watch this game?

NFL Network, I HATE YOU!

P-
    The sad thing is that you people have forgotten about the radio...since this is the only major sports event tonight...scan through your am dials...at least you could hear it as well as upate on espn.com.

Dave
    ( who listens to sports radio 24/7 now )
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 22:43
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    The sad thing is that you people have forgotten about the radio...since this is the only major sports event tonight...scan through your am dials...at least you could hear it as well as upate on espn.com.

Dave
    I am local, I get to watch the game. 😏 But if Brett favre's brains start leaking out of his ear holes I want to see it, not just hear about it. (just joking don't get mad at me, I am a big Brett Farve fan)
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 23:001 edit
    I dont want to UPSET you guys.... but here in the UK; SKY SPORTS is showing the whole game live....starts 1.00am uk time!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ofcourse i may have to miss work tomorrow..........
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 23:23
    Originally posted by nmdavidb

Dave
    I have NOT forgotten AM790 The Score... I'd prefer to see it on my TV. I listen often to baseball on the radio, and NFL if I can't be home.

This is the second time now (I can remember) that a game was on NFLN, last week was the Colts I believe and I was up and down my dial half an hour before I went online to figure out why the game was NOT on my TV...

It's like an old friend who always comes to visit, but they found something better to do Sunday night or Thursday.

Tomorrow I will also see if I can find your station online and give a listen... hope you might find some time to check mine out.

Gah, not long now until I am missing Dallas show Cheese Heads what kind of team they R#ALLY HAVE!

😠

P-
  9. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 23:261 edit
    I'm going crazy because i might now be able to see the game. I plan on going bar hopping(im only 18) looking for a place to watch the game. I was thinking about going to wal-mart and seeing if they had it on there(i doubt it). I would stand in wal-mart for 3 hours just to see the game.... darn you greedy bass turds.

edit: I just thought of another idea. I can go looking into peoples windows and if they have the game on i can stand outside their window looking in and watch the game.... hmmm... i wonder if they get the game in prison...maybe i should call and ask before i try to get arrested...
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    30 Nov '07 00:32
    Originally posted by hammster21
    I'm going crazy because i might now be able to see the game. I plan on going bar hopping(im only 18) looking for a place to watch the game. I was thinking about going to wal-mart and seeing if they had it on there(i doubt it). I would stand in wal-mart for 3 hours just to see the game.... darn you greedy bass turds.

edit: I just thought of another idea ...[text shortened]... er if they get the game in prison...maybe i should call and ask before i try to get arrested...
    That would almost make a good comedy script for a movie. I might even laugh want to see that. I could see Jim Carrey or Tim Allen playing that roll. Game has started. Yea!
  11. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '07 00:38
    Originally posted by uzless
    NFL Network: "Hey Cable, please carry our network."

Cable: "No problem, we'd love to! In fact, we think it will be popular enough that we can put it in a higher tier subscription package so people will have to pay more for it. Yippee! We'll all be rolling in cash."

NFL Network: "Absolutely no way. We package our image as fan friendly, and if you don't include the NFL Network as part of the basic cable package for subscribers, we refuse to license our games to you."

Cable: "Wait a second, that makes us look like the bad guys. We're going to counter by telling the public that to carry your games on the basic package means a rate increase of $8.40 for everyone, even people who don't watch football."

NFL Network: "That's strange, because our numbers show that your numbers are ridiculous. Isn't saying that adding one channel costs $8.40 for every subscriber proof that rates for cable are too high? Hey, when cable added The Golf Channel to its basic lineup, how much did subscribers rates increase?"

Cable: "$0.00, but quit trying to distract us with facts! We can say what we want, and we can advertise against you in a smear campaign because we're the media, who is going to stop us?"

NFL Network: "Fine with us, we'll advertise that people should go to the DISHtv which doesn't seem to have to raise rates by $8.40 per subscriber to carry the games. Funny that, eh?"

Cable: "You are now being served a Cease & Desist inunction to stop airing those commercials!"

NFL Network: "Truth hurts, don't it? Well, you got your injunction, but this public rhubarb has gotten the People and Congress to think about regulation by allowing subscribers the option of only paying for the specific channels they want, no block packages. Enjoy."

Cable: "Noooooooooooooo!"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree