1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 15:42
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I was correct. It was sloppy. Both teams were not playoff material. It was just the victor of 2 sloppy teams in such a filthed up game (though fun). Wait for next week, when they either play [b]@ Saints or Bears, not home I'd say a 14+ point favor against Seattle.

And yes, the Rams are rising (and 49ers.) The Cardinals might explode. Seahawks are in trouble 😵[/b]
    Keep dreaming. Your bitterness clouds your vision. The Seahawks are an elite team and will be next year. Elite teams fight and find a way to win even when their team has been beat up and depleted from injuries. The 49er's are up and coming. The Rams are still making their languishing decent from the top that started three years ago. The Cardinals will come around soon. You are correct though that next week the Seahawks will be a big underdog.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 12:19
    Originally posted by telerion
    Keep dreaming. Your bitterness clouds your vision. The Seahawks are an elite team and will be next year. Elite teams fight and find a way to win even when their team has been beat up and depleted from injuries. The 49er's are up and coming. The Rams are still making their languishing decent from the top that started three years ago. The Cardinals will come around soon. You are correct though that next week the Seahawks will be a big underdog.
    ah, Rams "decending?"

6-10 to 8-8?
    Seattle down from last year? Elite?

Watch it! The Rams are doing anything but getting worse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree