NFL Playoff Picture

NFL Playoff Picture

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
29 Nov 06

esp. if they beat the Bengals Thursday - at least to playoffs. Then, they'll be overtaken by either the Colts, or, more likely, the Chargers. If the chargers stay healthy, I see them winning the superbowl - 42?

FL

over there

Moves
30 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ramned
esp. if they beat the Bengals Thursday - at least to playoffs. Then, they'll be overtaken by either the Colts, or, more likely, the Chargers. If the chargers stay healthy, I see them winning the superbowl - 42?
I don't think the Colts can beat the Ravens. The Ravens defense will win it for them.

R
The Rams

Moves
30 Nov 06

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
I don't think the Colts can beat the Ravens. The Ravens defense will win it for them.
That would be the game of the playoffs right there. Pure offense vs Pure defense. I dunno. I say, Chargers will win it. I think the Chargers will end up playing the Ravens, and the Patriots will plya and lose to the colts

R
The Rams

Moves
06 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
NEW Playoff Picture

Chargers - #1 seed. Colts, Pats, Ravens. Bengals ?!? and Jets ?!? Chiefs and BRoncos - 0ut?

NFC - Bears, Saints, Cowboys Seahawks.

Dallas to lose to San Diego in the Superbowl, 34 - 20. If Rex G, improves, the Bears will fall in an interesting contest 20 - 10.

E

Moves
06 Dec 06

Dallas to lose to San Diego in the Superbowl, 34 - 20. - 10.
hey thats my team

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 06

The Colts suffered a crushing defeat and gave up 375 yards rushing to the Jags. The Pats got blanked by the Fish, but they always lose one to Miami. The Ravens defense looked great in smacking down the Chiefs in KC and the Charger offense embarrassed the Broncs. Since great defense usually beats great offense in the playoffs, I'd say the Ravens are looking good.

Everybody stinks in the NFC. The Cowboys got blown off the field by the Saints, but the Saints can't stop the run at all. The Bears have Rex Grossman (shudder!). The Seahawks, who had been playing well, lost to the lowly Cardinals. Philly has rose from the dead and face a big game with the Giants in the Meadowlands with the winner still having a good chance to win the division. At this point, I still think the Seahawks have a good chance of defending the NFC title.

d

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Colts suffered a crushing defeat and gave up 375 yards rushing to the Jags. The Pats got blanked by the Fish, but they always lose one to Miami. The Ravens defense looked great in smacking down the Chiefs in KC and the Charger offense embarrassed the Broncs. Since great defense usually beats great offense in the playoffs, I'd say the Ravens are looki ...[text shortened]... sion. At this point, I still think the Seahawks have a good chance of defending the NFC title.
Ravens-Seahawks Superbowl? God, what a bore that would be if it were to happen. 😴

R
The Rams

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by darvlay
Ravens-Seahawks Superbowl? God, what a bore that would be if it were to happen. 😴
Seahawks shouldn't go to the playoffs. They lost to the Cards and 49ers!!!

Chargers vs. Saints. After what the Saints did the Cowboys.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 Dec 06
2 edits

Seahawks shouldn't go to the playoffs. They lost to the Cards and 49ers!!!

Chargers vs. Saints. After what the Saints did the Cowboys.
Well, by that logic the New England shouldn't go either since they lost to the Jets and to Miami. And then the Chicago Bears shouldn't go because they lost to Miami and New England (which we just established shouldn't go). The Seahawks have earned their 3rd seed in the NFC (not a hard task it's true).

That said . . .

Man, the Seahawks have a lot of things to straighten out over the next 3 games. If we don't get our defense playing better and our offense playing more consistently, we are toast. In both the SF and AZ games we let the other team get out to an early lead on big plays and turnovers. The Seahawks can't wait until the 2nd half of every game to start playing offense; and the defense has got to figure out a way to stop 3rd and long. It's so frustrating to repeatedly hold a team on 1st and 2nd down only to give up a 15 yards on 3rd and 8.

Edit: And we better find some run defense quick or it's going to be a very rainy day in Seattle when LT comes to town in a couple weeks.

I know we've struggled with a lot of injuries and our starters haven't had a lot of time to gel, but there just isn't much time left.

I can't believe that we've all but let a first round bye slip through our fingers . . .

The only team in the NFC that looks ready for the playoffs is the Saints (who'd have guessed?). In the AFC only the Chargers and Ravens look really ready to play today. We'll see how "Train" Rex Grossman handles the weak Rams defense. I hope he does okay, so that Lovie will stick with him into the playoffs where he will fail miserably. 😀

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by telerion
Well, by that logic the New England shouldn't go either since they lost to the Jets and to Miami. And then the Chicago Bears shouldn't go because they lost to Miami and New England (which we just established shouldn't go). The Seahawks have earned their 3rd seed in the NFC (not a hard task it's true).

That said . . .

Man, the Seahawks have a lot of ...[text shortened]... t Lovie will stick with him into the playoffs where he will fail miserably. 😀
4 Conference losses make it a long shot that the Seahawks get a first round bye, though they do have a favorable schedule and should win either 10 or 11 (if they can beat the Chargers at home which I think is possible; that place is a nightmare for opponents to play in). I'd still say that a #3 seeded Seahawk team would beat a New Orleans team which has a lot of talent but virtually no playoff experience AND a very questionable defense which is just plain weak against the run (Alexander would have a field day).

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by darvlay
Like the good ole days of the '70's Minnesota Vikings.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
4 Conference losses make it a long shot that the Seahawks get a first round bye, though they do have a favorable schedule and should win either 10 or 11 (if they can beat the Chargers at home which I think is possible; that place is a nightmare for opponents to play in). I'd still say that a #3 seeded Seahawk team would beat a New Orleans team which has ...[text shortened]... estionable defense which is just plain weak against the run (Alexander would have a field day).
I hope you're right. Then if the C-boys (or the wild card) rolls by a pathetic "Train" Rex in Chicago, the Seahawks could get 2 games at home in the playoffs.

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Dec 06

Originally posted by telerion

That said . . .

Man, the Seahawks have a lot of ...[text shortened]... t Lovie will stick with him into the playoffs where he will fail miserably. 😀
ur a seattle fan ? 😠😠

GO Rams. I'll give 'em tonite...If tthey beat the Bears, there's hope in STL. If they lose, which I doubt, then they gotta win the rest of their games, and hope the cards play out.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Dec 06

ur a seattle fan ? 😠😠

GO Rams. I'll give 'em tonite...If tthey beat the Bears, there's hope in STL. If they lose, which I doubt, then they gotta win the rest of their games, and hope the cards play out.
You should put 10 bucks on the game... should win you a bazillion.

P-

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Dec 06

EVRY1:

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET TO THE TV AND WATCH THE RAMS AND BEARS.

GO ST. LOUIS. IT's GOING TO BE A 'BIG GAME' #81

GO RAMS.