1. Illinois
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 09:10
    What team is going to be the team to beat this year? Will the Colts and Patriots rise from the ashes? Will the Cowboys continue their ascent? Is it the beginning of a NY Giants dynasty (my wishful thinking) ? Will the Browns finally step over the threshold and become an elite team? Will Aaron Rodgers shine at QB for the Pack and bring them back to the playoffs? Who's going to the Super Bowl? What great team will slide into mediocrity?
  2. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 16:501 edit
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    What team is going to be the team to beat this year? Will the Colts and Patriots rise from the ashes? Will the Cowboys continue their ascent? Is it the beginning of a NY Giants dynasty (my wishful thinking) ? Will the Browns finally step over the threshold and become an elite team? Will Aaron Rodgers shine at QB for the Pack and bring them back to the playoffs? Who's going to the Super Bowl? What great team will slide into mediocrity?
    I am hoping my Titans can do something this year. They did a great job by firing Norm Chow and hiring their former OC Mike Heimerdinger. He played a huge part in developing Steve McNair and I think he can do the same with VY. Not to mention they signed Alge Crumpler which should give VY a big target to throw to. As always they will have a very good defense especially in their defensive line. With Haynesworth, Vandend Bosch and Kearse, that line will be AMAZING. My only concerns are at the wide receiver and DB positions.
  3. Illinois
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 17:54
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    I am hoping my Titans can do something this year. They did a great job by firing Norm Chow and hiring their former OC Mike Heimerdinger. He played a huge part in developing Steve McNair and I think he can do the same with VY. Not to mention they signed Alge Crumpler which should give VY a big target to throw to. As always they will have a very good ...[text shortened]... d Kearse, that line will be AMAZING. My only concerns are at the wide receiver and DB positions.
    I wonder about their O-line. Is it up to snuff? White ran for quite a few yards last year, but his yards per carry were always dismal. VY could do much more with less pressure, too. Have they done anything in the off season to address the issue, or am I just imagining things?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jul '08 20:15
    I have no IDEA!! However, can I place a bet in Vegas that a team will not make it to the Super Bowl? Specifically, I would like to pick my Bungles. 😳
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Jul '08 21:22
    Pats to make the play-offs again and then anything can happen!
  6. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    08 Jul '08 21:011 edit
    Vikings will be strong.

I really like Clinton Portis and hope the Redskins do well this year.
  7. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 11:19
    Giants to retain their crown..... Hoping to go and see them again this year.
    My predictions as follows:
    AFC EAST - PATRIOTS
    AFC NORTH - STEELERS
    AFC SOUTH - COLTS
    AFC WEST - CHARGERS

NFC EAST - GIANTS
    NFC NORTH - BEARS
    NFC SOUTH - SAINTS
    NFC WEST - SEAHAWKS
  8. Here
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 12:46
    Wish this was back on channel four
    Don't get to see much of this sport now
    As my family come from Pittsburgh I follow the Steelers
    But also interested in the 49ers Patriots and the Miami Dolphins
  9. weedhopper
    Moves
    09 Jul '08 17:43
    I'm pulling for the Chargers to come through (finally) this year.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree