Nhl

SubscriberYEAH BOY
Sports 06 Mar '12 22:47
  1. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 22:47
    Not a fan in the house? Come on after football (NFL) it's the only game to watch until Madness starts.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 23:19
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    Not a fan in the house? Come on after football (NFL) it's the only game to watch until Madness starts.
    I'm a Canucks fan but I don't see much reason posting about it? Its not the playoffs yet.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 02:24
    I'm a big Ranger fan and very happy about the way they're playing.

At the same time though, I know that in the NHL, a 1 seed guarantees you nothing. They could out in the first round with a little offensive drought and a couple of bad breaks.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 Mar '12 16:21
    Go Canuacks!!!!!!!!!
  5. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    08 Mar '12 20:591 edit
    I'm a fair weather Blues Fan. Having a good year this year, I might have to wash the old sweater.
  6. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 23:41
    Originally posted by sh76
    I'm a big Ranger fan and very happy about the way they're playing.

At the same time though, I know that in the NHL, a 1 seed guarantees you nothing. They could out in the first round with a little offensive drought and a couple of bad breaks.
    Agreed. A good year so far. Gotta get the offence going.
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    17 Mar '12 00:20
    Being from Detroit, I should pay more attention to hockey. But the sport is dreadfully dull. I'm counting down the days until opening day (Tigers are 9-1 in spring training).
  8. Joined
    06 Feb '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 00:18
    From Pittsburgh, so Beesball been bery, bery bad to me since '92. (One of the 3 worst sports moments in Pgh history with the loss in Game 7 to the Braves. Other 2, in case anyone is interested, were Pitt's loss to Nova in the 2008 NCAA Elite 8 and the Steelers loss to Tebow. 'Nuff said there!)
    So, all i have is hockey. Watching the Penguins since they entered the NHL in '67. (Used to be $2 seats!) And now it looks like the Pens and Rangers in the 1st rd this season. Hate losing to Philly! Especially when Hartnell the finger-biter scores the winner.
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 13:481 edit
    Originally posted by DanTriola
    From Pittsburgh, so Beesball been bery, bery bad to me since '92. (One of the 3 worst sports moments in Pgh history with the loss in Game 7 to the Braves. Other 2, in case anyone is interested, were Pitt's loss to Nova in the 2008 NCAA Elite 8 and the Steelers loss to Tebow. 'Nuff said there!)
    So, all i have is hockey. Watching the Penguins since they en season. Hate losing to Philly! Especially when Hartnell the finger-biter scores the winner.
    Pens and Rangers aren't playing in the first round. The loser of the division race will still likely have the 2nd best record and thus get the 4th seed. Earliest they'll play is round 2 and odds are that if they play in the playoffs, it will be in the conference finals.
  10. Joined
    06 Feb '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 14:22
    I was alluding to the likelihood that the Flyers win the division, and Pens-Rangers get pushed to 4 and 5.
    Only goaltending has kept the Flyers out of first, and it seems that is no longer an issue.
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 13:031 edit
    I was alluding to the likelihood that the Flyers win the division, and Pens-Rangers get pushed to 4 and 5.
    Only goaltending has kept the Flyers out of first, and it seems that is no longer an issue.
    Ah, okay.

Though I don't know if Philly's goaltending problems are completely behind them. Bryz is playing well right now, but in the long run, he's no Lundqvist.
  12. Joined
    06 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 14:52
    And after last night, neither is Brodeur. Although, NJ looked like they were asleep at times in that game. Must have been the crash after the adrenaline surge of 3 fights at once! 48 years of watching hockey and I've never seen 3 fights at once to lead off a game. Amazing.
  13. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 01:20
    And after last night, neither is Brodeur. Although, NJ looked like they were asleep at times in that game. Must have been the crash after the adrenaline surge of 3 fights at once! 48 years of watching hockey and I've never seen 3 fights at once to lead off a game. Amazing.
    I think that was the result of the line-up cards. When the Rangers saw the Jersey had a defenceman taking the faceoff to start the game it was on....great game by the way
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 20:31
    Rangers clinch the 1 seed in the east.

I don't want to see Washington in the 1st round.
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 21:35
    Originally posted by sh76
    Rangers clinch the 1 seed in the east.

I don't want to see Washington in the 1st round.
    Better watch your rear view mirror as my canucks are only two points back for #1 overall seed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree