Nl mvp

Standard memberno1marauder
Sports 23 Nov '10 00:13
  1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Nov '10 00:13
    Joey Votto of course. http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Cincinnati-Reds-star-Joey-Votto-easily-wins-NL-MVP-award-112210
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '10 03:33
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Joey Votto of course. http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Cincinnati-Reds-star-Joey-Votto-easily-wins-NL-MVP-award-112210
    It is hard to admit, but his numbers are comparable to king Albert. Congrats to Joey, he deserved the award.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 14:121 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    It is hard to admit, but his numbers are comparable to king Albert. Congrats to Joey, he deserved the award.
    Deserving indeed! As is Josh Hamilton on the AL side. King Albert had the numbers, but failed to get the votes. Pujols is also quite deserving.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 20:12
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Deserving indeed! As is Josh Hamilton on the AL side. King Albert had the numbers, but failed to get the votes. Pujols is also quite deserving.
    You do realize that the Reds gave Texas Josh Hamilton don't you? Imagine what both of the on the same team would have been like!!
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 20:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    You do realize that the Reds gave Texas Josh Hamilton don't you? Imagine what both of the on the same team would have been like!!
    Indeed! That would have been a fearsome duo, but was not meant to be. I looked at the comparative stats between Votto and Pujols and Votto indeed seems the more deserving of the two simply for propelling the team into the playoffs! I have a lot of respect for both players.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree