Notre Dame...I hope for the best

Notre Dame...I hope for the best

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
09 Sep 10
4 edits

Originally posted by Eladar
I have just one question:

What makes Notre Dame so darn special?

They have their own station and now they have their own thread!
tradition?....good marketing strategies?....aura and mystique?....really attractive golden helmets?

w

Moves
10 Sep 10

I have just one question:

What makes Notre Dame so darn special?

They have their own station and now they have their own thread!
They are all gay?.....They enjoy listening to Judy Garland albums? (woops, same thing)......Their helmets are made out of real gold courtesy of the Vatican?

To be honest, I've wondered the same thing.

w

Moves
10 Sep 10

So who here picks Notre Dame over Meatchicken? As for myself, as much as it pains me I think Notre Dame loses.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by whodey
They are all gay?.....They enjoy listening to Judy Garland albums? (woops, same thing)......Their helmets are made out of real gold courtesy of the Vatican?

To be honest, I've wondered the same thing.
No Whodey...they are not all gay. Just a once fine program, now fallen on hard times. I see you subscribe to the 'kick them when they are down' mentality, but they will be a top 10 team again one day, and unlike some other college football programs, they will all be able to read an write when they graduate! 😏

w

Moves
12 Sep 10

Originally posted by bill718
[b]No Whodey...they are not all gay.
My bad. I was thinking of soccer. 😳

E

Moves
12 Sep 10

No Whodey...they are not all gay. Just a once fine program, now fallen on hard times. I see you subscribe to the 'kick them when they are down' mentality, but they will be a top 10 team again one day, and unlike some other college football programs, they will all be able to read an write when they graduate! 😏
Name a top 10 team that graduates players who can't read and write.

w

Moves
13 Sep 10

Name a top 10 team that graduates players who can't read and write.
Off the top of my head, probably USC. 😛

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
13 Sep 10

Bloody Catholics. It was most gratifying to see Denard Robinson run roughshod over them. Take that, Touchdown Jesus!

w

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by rwingett
Bloody Catholics. It was most gratifying to see Denard Robinson run roughshod over them. Take that, Touchdown Jesus!
It looks as though ND just can't handle those teams from up North Rwingett. :'(

E

Moves
20 Sep 10

ND will get better.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Sep 10

ND will get better.
They are calling Ara back out of retirement as we speak!!!!

E

Moves
23 Sep 10

The coach they have now is the guy out of Cinci right? He's a hell of a coach. I'd think he will pull better talent at ND, so he should make something at ND.