Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    12 Aug '07 12:18
    Hey Yankees,

You CAN'T go 8-2 the rest of the season! You just CAN'T! Why not lose a game here or there, will you?!

P-
  2. 12 Aug '07 13:26
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Hey Yankees,

You CAN'T go 8-2 the rest of the season! You just CAN'T! Why not lose a game here or there, will you?!

P-
    stupid yankee fans, what a load of bums....
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    12 Aug '07 15:12
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    stupid yankee fans, what a load of bums....
    I would FIGHT them![/tufftalk]

P-
  4. 12 Aug '07 15:19
    I would FIGHT them![/tufftalk]

P-
    I would throw my beer at Gary Sheffield if I could, I would throw the cheap kind at him to, then I would sock him in the face!!!
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    12 Aug '07 23:27 / 1 edit
    I would throw my beer at Gary Sheffield if I could, I would throw the [b]cheap kind at him to, then I would sock him in the face!!![/b]
    I would invite Johnny Damon to a dinner party, and BOO him were he so kind as to oblige!

P-
  6. 12 Aug '07 23:45
    I would invite Johnny Damon to a dinner party, and BOO him were he so kind as to oblige!

P-
    he'd probably tip his hat, and then I'd say you'd need that for protection then I'll hit him in the head to and throw him in the pile next to gary sheffileds unconcious body!!!
  7. 13 Aug '07 00:03
    he'd probably tip his hat, and then I'd say you'd need that for protection then I'll hit him in the head to and throw him in the pile next to gary sheffileds unconcious body!!!
    That's classy. It is very nice to want to assault people even if Sheffield is a jerk who used steriods (even if he denies knowing what they were), admitted to intentionally making errors to get traded from Milwakee and who is never above using the race card.
  8. 14 Aug '07 02:31
    Sheffield plays for Detroit.
  9. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    14 Aug '07 05:33
    Sheffield was traded from the Yanks a year ago, but he keeps whining about it and jabbing Torre.. saying black this, white that. Like a jilted girl who knows she had a stud and lost it..
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    14 Aug '07 11:57
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Sheffield was traded from the Yanks a year ago, but he keeps whining about it and jabbing Torre.. saying black this, white that. Like a jilted girl who knows she had a stud and lost it..
    "...Jeeter? He's only HALF black."

~Sheffield
  11. 15 Aug '07 02:38
    Sheffield is an awesome hitter but has such a horrible attitude. I remember a couple of years ago there was talk of him coming to the mets for mike cameron when the yanks were hard up for a centerfielder and he pretty much nipped all that talk in the bud by saying something like "I don't want to go there, and you dont want me on your team if I dont want to play for you"
  12. 15 Aug '07 02:41
    I thought it was pretty funny when he scared the piss out of that fan though, what was that dude thinking?
  13. 15 Aug '07 03:35
    On the subject of yankee hating, I have to say Shelly Duncan is already annoying me. He has a real stupid look on his face all the time, and that slide against the Blue Jays was flat out dirty. Learn your place you rookie biyatch
  14. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    15 Aug '07 13:20
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    I thought it was pretty funny when he scared the piss out of that fan though, what was that dude thinking?
    What's this story? Remind me.

P-
  15. 15 Aug '07 14:15 / 1 edit
    What's this story? Remind me.

P-
    beer throwing and punching??? I liked the Red sox, Yankee brawl with A-rod and Varitek a couple years back.