Nyy

Standard memberPhlabibit
Sports 12 Aug '07 12:18
  1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:20
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    On the subject of yankee hating, I have to say Shelly Duncan is already annoying me. He has a real stupid look on his face all the time, and that slide against the Blue Jays was flat out dirty. Learn your place you rookie biyatch
    Taking 82 tries before you hit a-rod and being afraid to doing in the bronx is about as classy as JP Richardi.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:37
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    beer throwing and punching??? I loked the Red sox, Yankee brawl with A-rod and Varitek a couple years back.
    Jason is Captain.

P-
  3. USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 14:39
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Jason is Captain.

P-
    Umm okay.....
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 15:08
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Umm okay.....
    Yes, it is OK. Have I made myself clear enough now?

P-
  5. Joined
    06 Oct '02
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 17:38
    Originally posted by leepound
    Taking 82 tries before you hit a-rod and being afraid to doing in the bronx is about as classy as JP Richardi.
    There's a difference between trying to send a message and a dirty play, like hitting a guy in the thigh versus throwing at his head. Damon had a hard slide in that series that I dont have a problem with, but the way Duncan went in is a good way to seriously injure someone.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 18:22
    That is the problem with unwritten rules. No one know exactly what they are or when they are violated. For instance Earl Weaver (not a Yankee lover by any stretch and certainly an old schooler) thought there was nothing wrong with what A-Rod and instructed his coach to yell "cut it off" to players on the other team. A-Rod said he got the idea because the other team always yells at him.
    I don't remember Duncan's slide, but maybe Shelly Duncan got tired of hearing Blue Jays whine and he wanted to send a message (or do only Blue Jays pitchers get to send messages?)
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 19:13
    Originally posted by leepound
    That is the problem with unwritten rules. No one know exactly what they are or when they are violated. For instance Earl Weaver (not a Yankee lover by any stretch and certainly an old schooler) thought there was nothing wrong with what A-Rod and instructed his coach to yell "cut it off" to players on the other team. A-Rod said he got the idea because the ...[text shortened]... whine and he wanted to send a message (or do only Blue Jays pitchers get to send messages?)
    I'd plunk that coach!

😠

P-
  8. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 20:13
    Gary Sheffield is the man. As long as he continues to hit home runs, he can be as big of a jerk as he wants. I really have no interest in a player's 'personality.'
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 00:07
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Gary Sheffield is the man. As long as he continues to hit home runs, he can be as big of a jerk as he wants. I really have no interest in a player's 'personality.'
    Keep up the good work... Nice quick 6-1 jump on the NYY early!

P-
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    17 Aug '07 04:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Keep up the good work... Nice quick 6-1 jump on the NYY early!

P-
    8 to 5 final. Grand Slam by Carlos Guillen. The Yankees are on their way back to the pits of Hell, where they belong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree