1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '09 09:512 edits
    Ok so it's over for another season and Man Utd now have 18 league trophies. I remember Liverpool fans saying to Man Utd "come back when you have won 18".

I really thought that at least one of you scoucers would of had the balls to post a congratualtory thread to Man Utd in equalling your old record......

Hmmmm?

(EDIT: Well done Man Utd from a Chelsea fan - but we are going wup your ass next season)
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 May '09 17:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I really thought that at least one of you scoucers would of had the balls to post a congratualtory thread to Man Utd in equalling your old record......
    no comment
  3. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    18 May '09 00:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ok so it's over for another season and Man Utd now have 18 league trophies. I remember Liverpool fans saying to Man Utd "come back when you have won 18".

Hmmmm?

(EDIT: Well done Man Utd from a Chelsea fan - but we are going wup your ass next season)
    Please try and remember divegeester that it is not as simple as that, we have not only equalled their league record we have taken away the only ammunition they have been using to justify to themselves that they are supporting a succesful club. Of course they have still won more European cups than us so I expect that will be where they turn next when they want to get all defensive about how poorly they are doing this last 20 odd years. The trouble with that being that we will overtake them there within a few years too. Sooner or later they will have to accept that they are no longer hailed as the most succesful club and that their 'history' has become exactly that.

As for the Chelsea challenge next season, I welcome it, if Gus stays on as manager I think it will make for an interesting season and lets face it if Abramovich wants him to he will.

"There's no better thing than watching a bitter scouser cry"
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '09 12:201 edit
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Please try and remember divegeester that it is not as simple as that, we have not only equalled their league record we have taken away the only ammunition they have been using to justify to themselves that they are supporting a succesful club. Of course they have still won more European cups than us so I expect that will be where they turn next when they want ants him to he will.

"There's no better thing than watching a bitter scouser cry"
    LOL.

Pool did well this season, they seemed to have more grit about them but I believe thier mangers "stressy" approach bleeds onto the pitch at important times.

I have to say I always "stand up to hate Man U", but you guys have been awesome over the past two seasons. Serious debt though and no oligarch to pull you out of it though -- could be time to pay the piper......(hope).

As for the Arses.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree