1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Joined
    04 Sep '06
    Moves
    13491
    04 Feb '08 13:30
    [i]dead silence[i]
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    107062
    04 Feb '08 14:18
    Well in general when you're team loses (err chokes) in the Superbowl you don't come on a message board and beat your chest.

    Yup it sucks to be a Pats fan this morning. But that's the way it goes. Congrats to the Giants.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Feb '08 14:38
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Well in general when you're team loses (err chokes) in the Superbowl you don't come on a message board and beat your chest.

    Yup it sucks to be a Pats fan this morning. But that's the way it goes. Congrats to the Giants.
    Hey, I was here right after the game last night to season and roast my crow...

    Gah! I'm ALL BENT!

    P-
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    107062
    04 Feb '08 14:46
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Hey, I was here right after the game last night to season and roast my crow...

    Gah! I'm ALL BENT!

    P-
    Yes you were.

    It was an awful night of tossing and turning last night.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Feb '08 14:51
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Yes you were.

    It was an awful night of tossing and turning last night.
    I actually slept well... it was waking up that made me start screaming again!

    P-
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    04 Feb '08 14:581 edit
    Doctor Rat probably ended his life last night in a flood of tears and lost hope. Do we have an emergency contact or next of kin we should get a hold of?
  7. Standard memberRobolash
    The NY Giants Fan
    Joined
    04 Feb '07
    Moves
    2453
    04 Feb '08 21:21
    i think thats called "911 emergency services" They are currently trying to clear a flood
  8. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38426
    09 Feb '08 01:08
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I actually slept well... it was waking up that made me start screaming again!

    P-
    I know how you feel buddy, I remember when Dallas got beat. It wasn't a pretty. I am still not over it and wont be until pre season starts. The Cowboys and Patriots are going to kick some tail next season. The rest of the NFL is going to look like a bowling alley with opposing teams flying all over the place after the the pain they put us through. I sure wish they would put the Giants in your division though. We'll take Miami.
Back to Top