1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 22:03
    I called it before the game started. Amazingly the Pats were dominating most of the game. Did you see those close ups of dejected looking Giants? So dramatic!

And then the SURPRISE PLAY! Wow! The Pats lose!

And I had called it. I should have bet against them.

We know the Patriots are crooked. That's been quite clearly demonstrated. We also know there was a LOT of money to be made here.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 01:34
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I called it before the game started. Amazingly the Pats were dominating most of the game. Did you see those close ups of dejected looking Giants? So dramatic!

We know the Patriots are crooked. That's been quite clearly demonstrated. We also know there was a LOT of money to be made here.
    Ridiculous.

The only unit in the entire game that was dominating was the Giants defensive line.
  3. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 02:20

what game were you watching?
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 03:05

Yes, they all worked together to throw the game and all make millions for just throwing a game! They will be living life sweet, and you can't prove in ANY WAY that they threw the game.

Bill studied Pete Rose and 'The Black Sox' and every member of the team is now set for life!~

I'm sure they will ALL retire now having made so much money by cheating in a way they could NEVER get caught doing.

I say Good For Them! As a fan of the Pats, I want nothing less than the BEST for them! If they have to throw a game to succeed, I don't mind at all.

Go Pats! Looks like you did better than win, you made billions of dollars in Vegas!

This is great!

P-
  5. Standard memberRobolash
    The NY Giants Fan
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 03:17
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Yes, they all worked together to throw the game and all make millions for just throwing a game! They will be living life sweet, and you can't prove in ANY WAY that they threw the game.

Bill studied Pete Rose and 'The Black Sox' and every member of the team is now set for life!~

I'm sure they will ALL retire now having made so much money by cheating ...[text shortened]... ike you did better than win, you made billions of dollars in Vegas!

This is great!

P-
    That is the very first fourm post on every fourm ive been to that has acctually made me think...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree