1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    29 Nov '11 17:41
    Final score...

    128 to 6 Pats Run Up The Score Like Never Before.

    P-
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    8818
    29 Nov '11 18:28
    16 td and 2 pt plays. I never thought you were the kind of a guy that would kick somebody then walk over them when they are down.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    29 Nov '11 19:00
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Final score...

    128 to 6 Pats Run Up The Score Like Never Before.

    P-
    Told you that Pats defense was suspect!!!
  4. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    112520
    30 Nov '11 04:08
    And he wants to become a cubs fan...
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10256
    30 Nov '11 15:58
    What a crappy week to be up against Brady in my fantasy football league... i hope he goes easy on them 😞
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    30 Nov '11 16:45
    Originally posted by Trev33
    What a crappy week to be up against Brady in my fantasy football league... i hope he goes easy on them 😞
    wanna bet??? LMAO!!!!
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    30 Nov '11 17:38
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Final score...

    128 to 6 Pats Run Up The Score Like Never Before.

    P-
    They should play without Brady to see if they are good enough to beat the colts. I hope they go 0-16.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    30 Nov '11 22:52
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    They should play without Brady to see if they are good enough to beat the colts. I hope they go 0-16.
    Better yet...let them play Brady, but no offensive line.

    Now THAT would be some good action!!
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10256
    01 Dec '11 20:13
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    wanna bet??? LMAO!!!!
    No... i'll be surprised if he picks up anything less than 35 fantasy points. Looking at the match ups there's a realistic possibility that i end up with the most points scored and most points scored against after this the last week before the playoffs begin.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    01 Dec '11 22:43
    Originally posted by Trev33
    No... i'll be surprised if he picks up anything less than 35 fantasy points. Looking at the match ups there's a realistic possibility that i end up with the most points scored and most points scored against after this the last week before the playoffs begin.
    Trev, here is a morale booster for your team this weekend.

    YouTube
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10256
    01 Dec '11 23:39
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Trev, here is a morale booster for your team this weekend.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUB8SrlQAE
    LOL If it wasn't for that scene Tom Hanks would be out of work, living in a shack and married to a heroin addict dwarf with HIV.

    Brilliant.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    02 Dec '11 00:49
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Final score...

    128 to 6 Pats Run Up The Score Like Never Before.

    P-
    I took Indi +20.5
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    02 Dec '11 22:47
    You like apples? Here's a sour one... Patriots played 11 games in Weeks 1-12, Brady and company scoring enough points to cover casino morning lines in only six (6) of the games. So far Diehard NE bettor fans haven't yet broken even. Keep in mind that I'm a loyal Pats Fan who appreciates fav/dog and home/away team statistical swings and eventual equilibrium if not parity.

    :'(
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66503
    05 Dec '11 00:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    You like apples? Here's a sour one... Patriots played 11 games in Weeks 1-12, Brady and company scoring enough points to cover casino morning lines in only six (6) of the games. So far Diehard NE bettor fans haven't yet broken even. Keep in mind that I'm a loyal Pats Fan who appreciates fav/dog and home/away team statistical swings and eventual equilibrium if not parity.

    :'(
    You win again Bob as the Pats failed to cover the spread by two touchdowns.

    Impressive!!! Was Peyton in the game? Everyone else has just kicked their ass.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    05 Dec '11 16:15
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You win again Bob as the Pats failed to cover the spread by [b]two touchdowns.

    Impressive!!! Was Peyton in the game? Everyone else has just kicked their ass.[/b]
    Not sure about Peyton. GB also failed to cover (38 to 35 = +3 - 6.5 = -3.5).
Back to Top