Patriots vs. Colts 2011

Patriots vs. Colts 2011

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
11 Dec 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Again, because Seattle has ONE RB getting all of their carries,
try adding the Texans Foster and Tate together and they are better than Lynch.

Also, Texans clinched their Division Championship today!!
LOL

Marshawn Lynch Attempts: 202 Total Rush Yds: 854 Avg: 4.2 Long: 47 TDs: 8

Arian Foster Attempts: 224 Total Rush Yds: 916 Avg: 4.1 Long: 43 TDs: 8

If you consider that Lynch played while injured instead of sitting out like the wimp Arian Foster did then his avg would be much higher thus he would have a higher avg more total rush yds and more tds than Foster...and your remarks about adding to different backs together is ridiculous because the Texans rush the ball way more than the Hawks and they have an O line that is better than the Hawks seriously injured O line.... I'll bet you a one month sub that the Seahawks will be better than the Texans next year.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
11 Dec 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
LOL

Marshawn Lynch Attempts: 202 Total Rush Yds: 854 Avg: 4.2 Long: 47 TDs: 8

Arian Foster Attempts: 224 Total Rush Yds: 916 Avg: 4.1 Long: 43 TDs: 8

If you consider that Lynch played while injured instead of sitting out like the wimp Arian Foster did then his avg would be much higher thus he would have a higher avg more total rush yds and mor ...[text shortened]... ne.... I'll bet you a one month sub that the Seahawks will be better than the Texans next year.
If you considered that Foster missed two full games due to a hamstring injury,
and splits his carries between Tate, you would realize how full of crap you are.

t

Moves
12 Dec 11

If you considered that Foster missed two full games due to a hamstring injury,
and splits his carries between Tate, you would realize how full of crap you are.
Splits his carries? No, he has more attempts than most backs in the NFL at 224 whilte tate has 138 or something like that... that shows that the Texans run the ball way more than they pass and need two backs to carry the load.

Missing two games doesn't do anything to your average while actually playing with an injury does.... besides Tate is a better back anyway with a 5.5 avg.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
12 Dec 11

Splits his carries? No, he has more attempts than most backs in the NFL at 224 whilte tate has 138 or something like that... that shows that the Texans run the ball way more than they pass and need two backs to carry the load.

Missing two games doesn't do anything to your average while actually playing with an injury does.... besides Tate is a better back anyway with a 5.5 avg.
The Texans do run the ball, and they pass the ball.
In fact, they had one of the most potent offenses in the league before we lost Schaub.
But, they are still winning, without many of their key players, including a rookie QB.

The reason we have so many carries is we score a lot. Our offense has the ball a lot.
If Seattle did the same, Lynch's numbers would be similar.

Sorry, Seattle is not in Houston's league, or Pittsburgh's, or Baltimore's or Green Bay's or New England's, or New Orleans'. They may not be in the same league with
San Francisco or Atlanta either.

t

Moves
12 Dec 11
2 edits

In fact, they had one of the most potent offenses in the league before we lost Schaub.
But, they are still winning, without many of their key players, including a rookie QB.

The reason we have so many carries is we score a lot. Our offense has the ball a lot.
If Seattle did the same, Lynch's numb New Orleans'. They may not be in the same league with
I think we were at a misunderstanding... I'm not saying the Seahawks are all that this year, all I'm saying is that they have young talent which, as a fan, I have been able to see develop as the year has went on and I can see that they will be a force to reckon with next year and would have been a lock for the wildcard or even the division this year had they not had any injuries... but asking for a team to have no injuries is like asking santa to make me the emperor of the world.

t

Moves
12 Dec 11

If Seattle did the same, Lynch's numb ...[text shortened]... New Orleans'. They may not be in the same league with
LOL I just realized what you said... but Seattle BEAT Baltimore and I bet that if they make the playoffs my Seahawks will BEAT your Texans.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
12 Dec 11

LOL I just realized what you said... but Seattle BEAT Baltimore and I bet that if they make the playoffs my Seahawks will BEAT your Texans.
I will bet you the Seahawks don't even meet the Texans.
The only way they could would be in the Super Bowl.

I will bet as much as you like that Seattle won't be in the Super Bowl.
The Texans are good enough to make it to the Super Bowl, but it will be a very tough road.

Pittsburgh (who they beat already) and Baltimore (the only game we were never really in) are both very tough. I think they can hold their own against New England.

We shall see.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Dec 11
1 edit

The Texans are good enough to make it to the Super Bowl, but it will be a very tough road.

Pittsburgh (who they beat already) and Baltimore (the only game we were neve ...[text shortened]... in) are both very tough. I think they can hold their own against New England.

We shall see.
The Texans have a favorable schedule and a decent chance at getting a first round bye and maybe even a #1 seed. But isn't Schaub out for the year? Do you really think they can beat any of those teams with Yates or Jake Delhomme?

t

Moves
12 Dec 11

Pittsburgh (who they beat already) and Baltimore (the only game we were neve ...[text shortened]... in) are both very tough. I think they can hold their own against New England.

We shall see.
Yeah the Seahawks probably won't be in the SB this year but I don't think they will be pushovers if they make it either... same with the Texans... they probably won't make it but they will be much farther from pushovers than my Hawks.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Dec 11

Yeah the Seahawks probably won't be in the SB this year but I don't think they will be pushovers if they make it either... same with the Texans... they probably won't make it but they will be much farther from pushovers than my Hawks.
Even if the Hawks win tonight, they are still two games behind both Detroit and Atlanta with only 3 to play and the Falcons already have the tiebreak over them. I'd rate their chances of making the playoffs as about 1 in 50.

t

Moves
12 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
Even if the Hawks win tonight, they are still two games behind both Detroit and Atlanta with only 3 to play and the Falcons already have the tiebreak over them. I'd rate their chances of making the playoffs as about 1 in 50.
It is more like 1/20 or a 5% chance but if they win out and the lions lose the next three or even only two (which is very likely considering their schedule) then the Hawks have a good chance to make it.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
12 Dec 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Texans have a favorable schedule and a decent chance at getting a first round bye and maybe even a #1 seed. But isn't Schaub out for the year? Do you really think they can beat any of those teams with Yates or Jake Delhomme?
That is the dilemma. That is what they are faced with.
Yates has guts, but no experience.
Schaub is out for the year.
Delhomme doesn't know the system yet.
Garcia knows the system, but is 41 years old with not much left in the tank.

Not many great choices.

Our best options are to get Johnson back and healthy, keep the running game healthy,
and pray the defense stays stout.

I don't like the odds, but the kids have been showing a lot of heart.