1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 05:00
    Pats-hater provide more grist for the no-respect mill. The latest NFL Coaches Approval Ratings came out, and Patriots head coach, Bill Belichick, placed eleventh with only a 67% rating. Fans can vote at the website:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings

and I bet a lot of jokers from other team fan-bases wanted to take Belichick down a peg, and look who's ahead at no.4 with an 84% approval rating -- Bills coach Dick Jauron with that awesome 5-4 record. Well, you dimrods, thanks for coming through with some motivating bulletin board material in the nick of time. The Bills are coming due, and the Patriots mean to collect!
  2. Diverse City
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 18:16
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Pats-hater provide more grist for the no-respect mill. The latest NFL Coaches Approval Ratings came out, and Patriots head coach, Bill Belichick, placed eleventh with only a 67% rating. Fans can vote at the website:

and I bet a lot of jokers from other team fan-bases wanted to take Belichick down a ...[text shortened]... board material in the nick of time. The Bills are coming due, and the Patriots mean to collect!
    I hate all football
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 21:09
    Originally posted by Sargent Carpface
    I hate all football
    Bowling is on ESPN in the afternoon opposite football. Next week: the Lake County Classic at the Stardust Bowl II in Merrillville, Indiana. Can Walter Ray Williams Jr. make his fourth telecast in a row? Tune in to find out!

IRNG 11
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 23:06
    I hate all football
    I hate soccer too...

...but I love football
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '07 05:26
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat

and I bet a lot of jokers from other team fan-bases wanted to take Belichick down a ...[text shortened]... board material in the nick of time. The Bills are coming due, and the Patriots mean to collect!
    Thats insane. His rating should have been 100%. After all, who can beat someone who cheeeeeeeats!!

Just kidding......or am I?
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 Nov '07 05:50
    I hate all football
    Even the Ninja players? Come on, that's just not right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree