1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343258
    29 Jul '17 07:44
    Total legend
    Great game last night
    Got to be the best ever to throw a dart
  2. Standard memberchaney3online
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29791
    30 Jul '17 02:21
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Total legend
    Great game last night
    Got to be the best ever to throw a dart
    Never heard of him.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343258
    30 Jul '17 10:12
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Never heard of him.
    Why bother posting then?
    I take it for granted there is many things you have never heard of.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    30 Jul '17 15:00
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Why bother posting then?
    I take it for granted there is many things you have never heard of.
    He's heard of Robbie though. Bullseyed him quite a few times I believe.

    Phil is a legend but I loved Jocky Wilson. No one could throw a dart with one hand while holding a pint with the other like old Jocky. One of Scotland's greatest sportsman
  5. Standard memberchaney3online
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29791
    30 Jul '17 18:35
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    He's heard of Robbie though. Bullseyed him quite a few times I believe.

    Phil is a legend but I loved Jocky Wilson. No one could throw a dart with one hand while holding a pint with the other like old Jocky. One of Scotland's greatest sportsman
    You guys are talking about darts? Lol. That's not a sport.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343258
    30 Jul '17 20:27
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    You guys are talking about darts? Lol. That's not a sport.
    It is
    If being a troll and idiot was a sport you would be world champion
  7. Standard memberchaney3online
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29791
    30 Jul '17 20:57
    Originally posted by @roma45
    It is
    If being a troll and idiot was a sport you would be world champion
    C'mon, darts is a pub thing, not a sport at all.

    In the future, please post sports related stories in this forum.

    What's next from you, a checkers thread? Lol.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343258
    31 Jul '17 06:51
    A great tournament win for Taylor in his retirement year
    16 out of 17 finals won
    Every record smashed there will never be a player as good as him
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6857
    31 Jul '17 18:07
    Originally posted by @roma45
    It is
    If being a troll and idiot was a sport you would be world champion
    Oh, come off it. If hobnail-throwing were a sport, our own chess should be in the Olympics.
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343258
    31 Jul '17 19:42
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Oh, come off it. If hobnail-throwing were a sport, our own chess should be in the Olympics.
    Keep up with UK court cases
    Darts is classed as a sport
    Sadly chess is not mike baseman ended up bankrupt by not paying VAT on income from running chess tournaments
    Darts snooker are classed as a sport not a game
  11. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    180507
    31 Jul '17 22:10
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Total legend
    Great game last night
    Got to be the best ever to throw a dart
    that's about as exciting as watching an old lady knitting
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343258
    01 Aug '17 06:31
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    that's about as exciting as watching an old lady knitting
    Over £7.1 million in prize money Taylor has earned plus sponsorships deals
    Never watched an old lady knitting I assume that's what you see when you look in a mirror?
  13. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    180507
    01 Aug '17 07:15
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Over £7.1 million in prize money Taylor has earned plus sponsorships deals
    Never watched an old lady knitting I assume that's what you see when you look in a mirror?
    I can knit you an asshair blanket
    mine or yours
    your choice
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343258
    01 Aug '17 09:31
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I can knit you an asshair blanket
    mine or yours
    your choice
    You are a idiot
    If you have nothing of interest to say about the great sport of darts
    Stick to pretend lame cage fighting
    Putin v trump? Lame boring drivel
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55104
    01 Aug '17 10:19
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I can knit you an asshair blanket
    mine or yours
    your choice
    Use your daddies. He....um.....has no need of it anymore.
Back to Top