I feel really bad for him.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 Sep '09 20:56
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Did anyone see any brooms around here? Oh, sorry, they must have all been left in Houston!!
  4. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    08 Sep '09 21:19
    From what I see, hitters aren't swinging at his patented slider. They are sitting on his fastball and hitting it hard.
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 03:56
    Division clinched! And the offense is starting to click once again. Great celebration, tons of confidence. It's going to be fun.

The repeat watch reaches the next step.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 15:37
    Division clinched! And the offense is starting to click once again. Great celebration, tons of confidence. It's going to be fun.

The repeat watch reaches the next step.
    Congrats on winning the East, but that may be the end of the line if they can't figure out the closer role. I think St. Louis and LA are both stronger clubs. Colorado appears to be the likely wild card. They could also be tough on Philly. I hope they enjoyed the champagne for the division because it may be the only taste they get this year...IMO.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 02:44
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Congrats on winning the East, but that may be the end of the line if they can't figure out the closer role. I think St. Louis and LA are both stronger clubs. Colorado appears to be the likely wild card. They could also be tough on Philly. I hope they enjoyed the champagne for the division because it may be the only taste they get this year...IMO.
    Same as last year, no respect. I guess thats why the reigning champs get 2:30 in the afternoon playoff games that nobody can see and Boston, NY and LA get the night games. Pathetic.
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 22:55
    I've hit back to this thread every once in awhile, but you gotta believe in it now! Go phils!
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 03:47
    Same as last year, no respect. I guess thats why the reigning champs get 2:30 in the afternoon playoff games that nobody can see and Boston, NY and LA get the night games. Pathetic.
    Don't say no respect from me. I picked them to go to the series at the beginning of the season. But, I was dead on accurate that if Lidge hadn't found himself again, they would have been toast.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 06:45
    say wut?
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 13:04
    3-1 Yanks!
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 13:30
    Dig up, stupid!
  13. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    06 Nov '09 00:03
    Dang it, came so close. Great season. Actually 3 awesome seasons in a row. They are going to be around for awhile, here's hoping to bring back the title next year!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree