Porto's FIFA/UEFA trophies>MU's.

Porto's FIFA/UEFA trophies>MU's.

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
06 Dec 07

Fact.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by Palynka
Fact.
Well done.

Here, have a cookie and a nice hot cup of tea.

D

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
06 Dec 07

Fact.
You rely on past victories so much you're starting to sound like a Liverpool fan.

E
YNWA

Moves
06 Dec 07

Originally posted by cadwah
You rely on past victories so much you're starting to sound like a Liverpool fan.
Ooooo that was below the belt 😳

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by cadwah
Victories in these trophies are more recent on average than MU's.

Fact.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Dec 07

Victories in these trophies are more recent on average than MU's.

Fact.
And what does that tell us about the quality of a player who entered the team after all but one of these successes?

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
And what does that tell us about the quality of a player who entered the team after all but one of these successes?

D
He was/is fit to wear regularly the shirt from a club that won more than MU internationally (FIFA and UEFA competitions).

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Dec 07

He was/is fit to wear regularly the shirt from a club that won more than MU internationally (FIFA and UEFA competitions).
Ahhh right. So because Liverpool won some trophies in the 80's, we can deduce that Boudewijn Zenden is a superstar footballer.

Gotcha!

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Dec 07

Ahhh right. So because Liverpool won some trophies in the 80's, we can deduce that Boudewijn Zenden is a superstar footballer.

Gotcha!

D
2004 /neq 80's

Try again.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
07 Dec 07

2004 /neq 80's

Try again.
'Cos F*rest won some trophies back in the day (it hurts me to mention) does that mean Sammy Clingan is a superstar footballer?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Dec 07

Originally posted by rhb
'Cos F*rest won some trophies back in the day (it hurts me to mention) does that mean Sammy Clingan is a superstar footballer?
According to Palonka it does. 🙄

I wonder if he realises that 2005 > 2004?

D

b

Glasgow Scotland

Moves
08 Dec 07

As a Rangers fan, I started off supporting Porto against Celtic in the UEFA Cup Final in 2004, by the end of the game I almost wanted Celtic to win due to the pathetic antics of the Portuguese team. Why do Portuguese teams do this (including the national Team)? They don't need to, they seem skillful enough.

Yes they won the UEFA Cup, but to me they were cheats. same goes for the National team against England in the last World Cup.

I remember Porto winning the European Cup several years ago, they were a wonderful team to watch, what has happened since?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
12 Dec 07

Pepe was superb last night, especially when falling asleep for the goal and his acting was great also after he handballed for the penalty.

Plaonka was right, defo 1 of the best defenders in the world. 🙄 We'll have to disregard the fact that he helped make THE recently best defender in the world (Cannavaro) ordinary.

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
13 Dec 07

Pepe was superb last night, especially when falling asleep for the goal and his acting was great also after he handballed for the penalty.

Plaonka was right, defo 1 of the best defenders in the world. 🙄 We'll have to disregard the fact that he helped make THE recently best defender in the world (Cannavaro) ordinary.

D
You obviously watched a five minute highlight. Again. Pepe played excellently.

Just from the six first comments in Marca's website:

- Los que más me gustaron fueron Baptista, Ramos, Pepe, han estado super bien, bueno y como no olvidarme de San Casillas

- Olei Casillas. Eres el mejor. Y Pepe sigue demostrando lo q vales

- raul el mejor como siempre, robinho, baptista, ramos y pepe an stado sensacionales. si seguis asi os llevais la decima.

You're a funny guy, but you obviously know zero about football.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
13 Dec 07

You obviously watched a five minute highlight. Again. Pepe played excellently.

Just from the six first comments in Marca's website:

- Los que más me gustaron fueron Baptista, Ramos, [b]Pepe
, han estado super bien, bueno y como no olvidarme de San Casillas

- Olei Casillas. Eres el mejor. Y Pepe sigue demostrando lo q vales

- raul el mej ...[text shortened]... s asi os llevais la decima.

You're a funny guy, but you obviously know zero about football.[/b]
Of course, the top 5 defenders in the world always have two serious blunders, which should gift their opponents goals. 🙄

In England, at least, a match lasts 90+ minutes. If a player plays out of his skin for 89 minutes, but makes two momentous blunders gifting his opponent 2 goals, then he can't have played a good game.

BTW, are you using internet supporters comments to prove a point? LOL. If I was a Real fan, and my team had just splurged 30 million on an overweight, overrated player, I'd be trying to find the justifications for it. I don't know if I could overlook the 2 gifts that Pepe gave last night though. My bias only goes so far.

D