Halfway
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 19:08
    Good or bad move?
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 19:28
    Has Deco written all over it. Good player but probably won't cut it in the Prem.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 19:461 edit
    Mmmm.... I mentioned here in the beginning of the season that Deco would be a great signing BUT that he would need regular rest. Maybe you think his great start of the season was just a fluke. It's possible. I doubt it though.

Quaresma, on the other hand, is a match winner in a team playing flowing football. The Chelsea of the beginning of the season would fit that, but the current one wouldn't. Neither does Inter.

As a Portuguese, I'd love to see him do well because I know he has the ability to do much better than what he's been doing at Inter. On the other hand, I want Scolari to do as badly as possible.

Edit - That said, Scolari always benched Quaresma for the NT, even when he was by far the best player in the Portuguese league. I don't see why he would go for him now. If this was a board decision and Scolari isn't in on it, then he'll probably just let Quaresma rot in the bench or play him in the last 5 minutes of games..
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '09 12:58
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Has Deco written all over it. Good player but probably won't cut it in the Prem.
    Have you just woken up and think you are still in your dream where Sundays win means you have a chance of wining the PL? 😵

Give the man a chance.
  5. Joined
    19 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 04:34
    i think he is quite different from deco. Much more strength and pace
  6. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 21:061 edit
    Originally posted by Nadia1
    i think he is quite different from deco. Much more strength and pace
    ...and r u Nadia from big brother?😵

how about playing some chess, this is after all a chess site!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree