Sports 25 Mar '07 22:41
  1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 22:411 edit
    Another fabulous goal and another great performance:
    YouTube

These type of goals with the outside of the foot from that area are becoming his trademark... Hope he stays for at least another season at Porto.
  2. Utrecht
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 09:35
    Awsome! Just awsome. These are the guys I like to see on the pitch. Still, there must be something about him why the rich clubs haven't bought him yet.
  3. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 10:02
    Wow, nice chip.🙂

Here's my fave recentish goal:
    YouTube
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 13:55
    Originally posted by Sake
    Awsome! Just awsome. These are the guys I like to see on the pitch. Still, there must be something about him why the rich clubs haven't bought him yet.
    You may have missed this...
    http://www.icicom.up.pt/blog/quarto-arbitro/arquivos/photo-quaresma.jpg

D
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 16:26
    Originally posted by Sake
    He had a spell in Barcelona, but he was too young and he had personal problems with Rijkaard. His coach before Barcelona used to call him 'Mustang' due to his speed and independence.

Co Adriaanse (Porto's former coach) did a great job in 'taming' him and he's a much more disciplined and focused player. He's not only a treat to watch, he's also highly effective and also helps much more defensively. I'm guessing he'll be sold by the end of next season, at most. He can be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo, many say even better. I'd say he has more raw talent but Ronaldo has been incredibly consistent of late.
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 16:27
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    Wow, nice chip.🙂

Here's my fave recentish goal:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il0yA-FaNI4
    Nice one. Obviously I'm partial for Quaresma's. 😉

What I love about this goal is that he makes it seem almost effortless and just leaves the keeper miles away from the ball.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree