1. 6yd box
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 19:08
    Only got snipits on the radio and then the internet about what happened- his young lover shooting him dead and then killing her self.

Anyone fill me in more?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 19:26
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_McNair#Death
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 23:37
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Only got snipits on the radio and then the internet about what happened- his young lover shooting him dead and then killing her self.

Anyone fill me in more?
    I heard he 'bought' her an SUV, but she still had to make the payments, and this while she still hadn't sold her other car. What a guy.
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 00:54
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I heard he 'bought' her an SUV, but she still had to make the payments, and this while she still hadn't sold her other car. What a guy.
    really😲
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 01:14
  6. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 02:29
    Originally posted by trev33
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSuUxhRJ44g
    my fav song, thanks brother
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 15:39
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    He probably promised to marry her and leave his wife. Then as she pressed the issue he probably got fed up and simply told her he has no intentions of leaving. I just wonder if this sends a message to others who use people for their own sexual gratification? Probably not though.
  8. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 15:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    He probably promised to marry her and leave his wife. Then as she pressed the issue he probably got fed up and simply told her he has no intentions of leaving. I just wonder if this sends a message to others who use people for their own sexual gratification? Probably not though.
    maybe it should also teach a lesson to gold digging family wreckers.
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 17:24
    Originally posted by spurs73

Anyone fill me in more?
    Murder suicide as you well know. Drugs may have been involved. Cheating with yet another female. Refusal to marry murderer. Shot him while asleep. Once in each temple, twice in the chest. Took hours to find murder weapon because shooter crumpled on top of it. When coroner moved her body the gun was under her.

McNair renting condo with another dude. Likely ongoing behavior to go to this extreme. Both had history of DUI (QB and GF) and had been stpped as recently as Thursday July 2nd. Kazemi told cop: "Not drunk, high". Yikes!
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 17:33
    Originally posted by quackquack
    maybe it should also teach a lesson to gold digging family wreckers.
    Absolutely right! Both have quite questionable behavior!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree