1. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 05:14
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Don't you worry about politicians putting their noses where it doesn't belong... We will have as many black players as there are black players who are the relative best in their positions.
    The SA public demands results, not transformation. Politicians demand only transformation...

I understand the Maori 'situation' better now.
    This has highlighted the ...[text shortened]... useless bureaucratic apes. We knew it all along - now the whole rugby world knows it too...
    Things seem to be going well in SA and everyone knows it's only the silly ones that seem a bit blind. I hope things come good out there.. I'm sure they will.
    The Maori were oppressed for years before the rest started to appreciate the them and suddenly most of the country shares and we get on. The Kamate Haka is now the intellectual property of the Hawks Bay based maori ppl. They aim to stop the improper use of something as important and sacred as a haka. They want no payment and won't stop the proud All Black use of the traditional Kamate Haka they just want to help us understand and use it proudly... good stuff in cultural exchange.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree