1. back in business
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:44
    What an amazing formula one race today. I've never seen such a thriller! Finnish Flash Kimi won while that UK-brat (hamilton) faltered under pressure. This is the reason Formula One is greatest sport ever, and so popular.

WOHOO!
  2. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:50
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    What an amazing formula one race today. I've never seen such a thriller! Finnish Flash Kimi won while that UK-brat (hamilton) faltered under pressure. This is the reason Formula One is greatest sport ever, and so popular.

WOHOO!
    I'm not a student of F1, but how did Kimi perform in his first year? anywhere near as good as Hamilton, I seriously doubt it! but I don't actually know, so you tell me.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. back in business
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    many others, including you, live miserable lives...
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:53
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    I'm not a student of F1, but how did Kimi perform in his first year? anywhere near as good as Hamilton, I seriously doubt it! but I don't actually know, so you tell me.
    Hamilton's performance today was disgraceful....he went from 3rd to 8th to 18th in the first two laps....unless he slowed down on purpose, he was crap IMHO 😛
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:54
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    kimi's first year was in a Sauber, hamilton was in a mcclaren. Kimi had not raced in the GP2 series while hamilton did.

Hamilton is one for the future and did well in his first season
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:541 edit
    Formula BORING...

BTW, this is moving to the Sports Forum in a minute.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:55
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Hamilton's performance today was disgraceful....he went from 3rd to 8th to 18th in the first two laps....unless he slowed down on purpose, he was crap IMHO 😛
    he lost it once alonso past him. First incident his fault, second incident cars fault
  9. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:55
    🙄
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:56
    Originally posted by Jusuh

WOHOO!
    nice to see mika hakkien there as well, was he cheering on his ex-team or countryman? Win-win suituation for him 🙂
  11. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 19:581 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 07:352 edits
    I thought that for years, but one season (and watched it for a couple of seasons) I really got into it, once you get into the tactics of fuel, tyres and pit stops etc it is much more interesting than it first appears. However I slipped away from it and yesterday's race was the first watched in about 3 years. If you didn't like yesterday's race than I guess it's not for you as I thought Hamilton's plight of having to get from 18th to 5th added a new dimension to the race that was good to watch him try for while.
  13. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 07:47
    Don't you think that's a bit harsh? Granted the first incident was his error, but don't we all make errors, perhaps we might make a few more when a world championship is at stake. The second incident was a gearbox problem which was totally out of his control, if it hadn't happened I thnk he would have got that 5th place from being 8th after the first incident. I think you should judge him by his season rather than just one race, afterall if his team had engaged their brains in china he would have completed that race and picked up enough points to ensure that Raikonen was out of the running as far as the WC was concerned.
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 08:11
    What's wrong with watching paint dry?

I agree though, but for me it's like being on the Freeway when everyone is running late for work in the mornings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree