1. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    15 Feb '07 04:251 edit
    What can I say, Wow!

    Since I got partial cable since last year, I watch all their games if they are on tv.

    If I watch them, they win!

    I haven't seen them lose 1 game yet.

    I go eat, go to the washroom, do something else and they start losing. I come back and they win.

    Last Saturday, they were playing Detroit.

    Up by 6 at half time. I went to mosque, came home and they lost! By how much? 6 points!!

    Why? Because I wasn't there watching the second half.

    What happened today? 120-109 I watched the whole thing.

    Yesterday? 112-111 I had to leave end of 3rd and 4th and came back with several minutes left in the 4th.

    Show all their games on TV and put me on their payroll and they will win the NBA championship.

    If only they showed all the hockey games on local Tv, we would win the Stanley Cup also. Co-workers are telling me to call up the coaches 🙂

    I'm money!
  2. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    1005
    15 Feb '07 06:58
    Originally posted by RahimK
    What can I say, Wow!

    Since I got partial cable since last year, I watch all their games if they are on tv.

    If I watch them, they win!

    I haven't seen them lose 1 game yet.

    I go eat, go to the washroom, do something else and they start losing. I come back and they win.

    Last Saturday, they were playing Detroit.

    Up by 6 at half time. I went to ...[text shortened]... d win the Stanley Cup also. Co-workers are telling me to call up the coaches 🙂

    I'm money!
    😴
  3. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    1287
    15 Feb '07 19:20
    Originally posted by RahimK
    What can I say, Wow!

    Since I got partial cable since last year, I watch all their games if they are on tv.

    If I watch them, they win!

    I haven't seen them lose 1 game yet.

    I go eat, go to the washroom, do something else and they start losing. I come back and they win.

    Last Saturday, they were playing Detroit.

    Up by 6 at half time. I went to ...[text shortened]... d win the Stanley Cup also. Co-workers are telling me to call up the coaches 🙂

    I'm money!
    YOU ARE MAD!!!🙄🙄🙄🙄
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    15 Feb '07 20:27
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    YOU ARE MAD!!!🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Bosh = Franchise.

    I'm money dude! Money!

    I was there reading Vince's lips,

    Mvp? Come on.

    And I heard Carter Sucks, BOOO.

    I watch = they win. It's a proven fact, so far!
  5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    15 Feb '07 20:27
    Originally posted by GinoJ
    😴
    Jino? Where you been buddy!
  6. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Joined
    22 Jan '07
    Moves
    1863
    16 Feb '07 03:27
    The raptors are my favorite team in the Division, but that Division is the worst in the NBA, lol.

    I like Peterson and T.J. Ford and Bosh though, they gotta nice little team there.

    Now to get to the point.

    Y'ALL STOLE THAT GAME FROM MY BULLS DUDE!!

    lol.

    They called a retarded foul on tyrus Thomas Knowing that Thomas blocked Bosh, can't no young player block like Thomas he gon be a star real soon, and then they didn't have the proper time on the clock when the Bulls got the ball back. Stupid referee+ free throws is the only reason they won by a MEASLY one point. Y'all know y'all got scared when Air GORDON came with the clutch lay-up for the 3-point play, lol.

    Real good game though. That was possibly the most exciting game all year. Ben gordon hasn't been his Mr. 4th Quarter clutch Air Gordon in a long time, the games are never usually close, lol.
  7. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    16 Feb '07 04:18
    Originally posted by Hypa
    The raptors are my favorite team in the Division, but that Division is the worst in the NBA, lol.

    I like Peterson and T.J. Ford and Bosh though, they gotta nice little team there.

    Now to get to the point.

    Y'ALL STOLE THAT GAME FROM MY BULLS DUDE!!

    lol.

    They called a retarded foul on tyrus Thomas Knowing that Thomas blocked Bosh, can't no young pl ...[text shortened]... Mr. 4th Quarter clutch Air Gordon in a long time, the games are never usually close, lol.
    You know why it was so close right?

    Like I said, I had to leave for most of the 3rd and 4th. I came back at the end and they pulled it out!

    No salami and cheese though 🙁


    I watch and they win. It's a proven fact now!

    I can't wait till Canada wins an NBA championship. That would be so sweet. 1 team in Canada, winning it all. Steve Nash should come play for us.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    16 Feb '07 14:39
    Originally posted by RahimK
    No salami and cheese though 🙁
    Gotta love Chuck Swirsky. He sure looks like a nuttery bugger but he has a good time calling those games. He and Leo Rautins are a superb play-calling team. Second to Joe Bowen and Harry Neale for Toronto sports.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    16 Feb '07 14:44
    Originally posted by Hypa
    I like Peterson and T.J. Ford and Bosh though, they gotta nice little team there.
    Our team has been great to watch this year.

    As for T.J. Ford, I am a Calderon man myself and think he should get more minutes. The two make a great tandem though and if they can remain unselfish, we are set at that position for a while. How long can that last though? Someone's gonna eventually want a bigger paycheck down the road, but for now it seems to be working great.

    Also, Bargnani will be ROY. Forget Brandon Roy and the Jailblazers.
  10. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    16 Feb '07 20:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Our team has been great to watch this year.

    As for T.J. Ford, I am a Calderon man myself and think he should get more minutes. The two make a great tandem though and if they can remain unselfish, we are set at that position for a while. How long can that last though? Someone's gonna eventually want a bigger paycheck down the road, but for now it seems to be working great.

    Also, Bargnani will be ROY. Forget Brandon Roy and the Jailblazers.
    I like Calderon and Bargani a lot. The games I've seen, they have stepped up. I might even put those 2 in, in place of TJ Ford and Garbohosa(spelling).

    Parker, I wanna see a huge game out of him. He makes his shots, rebounds, defense but pretty quite. I wanna see a monster game out of that fellow. MONSTER, Like 30 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists.

    Canada should support Raptors more and help them get some a few stars on the team. Then we might even win the Championship.

    Think about it,

    1.Bosh
    2.Nash
    3.B.Gordon ( or some shooting guard)
    4.Bargnani
    5.Hakeem, "the Dream" at his peak 🙂
  11. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    16 Feb '07 20:37
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Gotta love Chuck Swirsky. He sure looks like a nuttery bugger but he has a good time calling those games. He and Leo Rautins are a superb play-calling team. Second to Joe Bowen and Harry Neale for Toronto sports.
    They are a great team.

    And what did Leo get for Valentines day from Chuck?

    Salimi! and something else.

    No onions though.
  12. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    1005
    16 Feb '07 20:52
    Originally posted by RahimK
    They are a great team.
    I disagree.




    The G


    p.s. Check "Site Ideas" under Voting of Rec' Points Count
    for my revolutionary pole. Please make sure you vote.
  13. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Joined
    22 Jan '07
    Moves
    1863
    16 Feb '07 22:24
    Naw they always had talent and now they're starting to win.

    My ben Gordon is never leaving Chicago, lol.

    That'd be like Jordan leaving, lol
  14. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    17 Feb '07 06:48
    Originally posted by GinoJ
    I disagree.




    The G


    p.s. Check "Site Ideas" under [b]Voting of Rec' Points Count

    for my revolutionary pole. Please make sure you vote.[/b]
    Jino?
  15. Edmonton, Alberta
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    2101
    17 Feb '07 06:50
    Originally posted by Hypa
    Naw they always had talent and now they're starting to win.

    My ben Gordon is never leaving Chicago, lol.

    That'd be like Jordan leaving, lol
    After watch a couple of his games this year, and last I was wondering why they don't make ben a starter. Then they did and I see the difference.

    Wallace needs his Fro back! Then he will start playing great.

    Okay well, any other great shooting guard will do.

    I know!

    Nash and T-Mac in the back.
    Bosh and Bangandi, and center, Hakeem the dream when he was 20-30ish.
Back to Top