Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 09 Mar '08 00:19
    Most of us football fans seem to be average chess players. Anyone interested in being part of one of these new fangled clubs that seem to be appearing. We can play each other occasionally and message each other about football stories, comments, games etc. Looking at the threads on this forum I am thinking:

    Hopster
    Spurs
    Blade
    Millwall Lion King
    Doyle
    Wycombe Al

    and anyone else who actually goes or has been to games.
  2. 09 Mar '08 00:21
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Most of us football fans seem to be average chess players. Anyone interested in being part of one of these new fangled clubs that seem to be appearing. We can play each other occasionally and message each other about football stories, comments, games etc. Looking at the threads on this forum I am thinking:

    Hopster
    Spurs
    Blade
    Millwall Lion King
    Doyle
    Wycombe Al

    and anyone else who actually goes or has been to games.
    count me in
  3. 09 Mar '08 00:23
    Originally posted by wideawake
    count me in
    I am in, but as i am not a SUB cant join if you from a OFFICIAL CLAN.. however we can have our own unofficial clan!
  4. 09 Mar '08 00:48
    Okay wideawake.

    Spurs, that is why I suggested a club. There are others running for much the same purposes. They are cliques really. It was for us to play each other, not o challenge other clans as an entity. So, I fancy asking you or the Hammer a question about your club and at the same time I set up a friendly chess game. Saves littering the forum with things of little interest and there´s no need for people to insult each other or compare genital size via trophy wins.
  5. 09 Mar '08 01:10
    Originally posted by Hopster
    ..... and there´s no need for people to insult each other or compare genital size via trophy wins.[/b]
    talking of which..whats happened to the 'usual suspects' today
  6. 09 Mar '08 02:07
    Licking their wounds. They will be back when they have beaten some Premiership fodder.
  7. 09 Mar '08 07:47
    I'm always happy to play football fans... Spurs78 and I have been battling it out for the last couple of weeks!
  8. 09 Mar '08 14:20 / 1 edit
    I will find out how we go about setting up a RHP club.
  9. 09 Mar '08 15:57
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Most of us football fans seem to be average chess players. Anyone interested in being part of one of these new fangled clubs that seem to be appearing. We can play each other occasionally and message each other about football stories, comments, games etc. Looking at the threads on this forum I am thinking:

    Hopster
    Spurs
    Blade
    Millwall Lion King
    Doyle
    Wycombe Al

    and anyone else who actually goes or has been to games.
    i'll be up for it
  10. 09 Mar '08 16:32
    Count me in.
  11. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    09 Mar '08 18:06
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Most of us football fans seem to be average chess players. Anyone interested in being part of one of these new fangled clubs that seem to be appearing. We can play each other occasionally and message each other about football stories, comments, games etc. Looking at the threads on this forum I am thinking:

    Hopster
    Spurs
    Blade
    Millwall Lion King
    Doyle
    Wycombe Al

    and anyone else who actually goes or has been to games.
    I'm not sure how you can refer to yourself a "real fan" considering you left your beloved team to move to the other side of the world.

    D
  12. 09 Mar '08 18:15
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I'm not sure how you can refer to yourself a "real fan" considering you left your beloved team to move to the other side of the world.

    D
    A worthwhile contribution as always.
  13. 09 Mar '08 18:16
    Not a good experience for you yesterday. I hope you made up for it with sorrows drowned.
  14. 09 Mar '08 18:26
    The club now exists.

    Please feel free to join.

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/club/home.php?clubid=70&status=0
  15. 09 Mar '08 18:40
    Originally posted by Hopster
    The club now exists.

    Please feel free to join.

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/club/home.php?clubid=70&status=0
    Done it...I think i have to waite for you to accept me