1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 12:55
    For those who love the UFC and like to talk about it without fighting and using profanity in order to tell me how much of a scumbag I am for my opinion. lol I have seen forums in here and on popular sites such as bloodyelbow.com, mmajunkie.com, and others where these nut jobs go at each other. I love a great debate on who will win, talking about the camps, or why Dana white is completely burnt out and starting to make mistakes! For now, January 3rd 2015, the biggest fight in UFC History will taking place. John Bones Jones VS Daniel Cormier, also known as DC. It will be on Paper View for purchase. Will anyone be watching? This will be history in the making for that night.
  2. Joined
    27 Jan '15
    Moves
    27 Jan '15 05:491 edit
    Jon Jones will win 🙂 and will win against the next guy to 🙂
  3. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 02:542 edits
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    For those who love the UFC and like to talk about it without fighting and using profanity in order to tell me how much of a scumbag I am for my opinion. lol I have seen forums in here and on popular sites such as bloodyelbow.com, mmajunkie.com, and others where these nut jobs go at each other. I love a great debate on who will win, talking about the camps, or ...[text shortened]... View for purchase. Will anyone be watching? This will be history in the making for that night.
    I watched and was disappointed. I was hoping DC would whoop Bones.
    I paid for this fight but most of the time I watch it later online on fightnext.com or mmashare.com.
    UFC.com, mmaweekly.com, and sherdog.com are a few of my favorite sites. I like to watch Bellator, Glory, World Series of Fighting, and King of the Cage on TV too. I used to watch Strikforce and WEC as well. KOTC are pretty much the beginners but Sean "Tarzan" Strickland is undefeated and fighting in the UFC now. I saw him beat Bubba McDaniel in one round. He'll be fighting again on the Big Foot - Mir card. Marlon Moraes and Justin "The Highight" Gaethje (13-0) show a lot of promise too. Both are champions in the WSOF. I watched Gaethje beat Melvin Guillard, who came in overweight. Gaethje is a hard puncher and his kicks are devastating, as Guillard will attest to. I'd love to see Gaethje fight the best lightweights in the UFC. I think he will be more successful than Eddie Alvarez.
  4. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 03:30
    Justin Gaethje highlights:

YouTube
  5. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 20:01
    You can watch all UFC and MMA fights 2-3 hours after it happens, including the PPV, at fightnext.com for free.
  6. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 07:30
    Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano free:

http://mmanext.com/ronda-rousey-vs-cat-zingano-fight-video-ufc-184/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree