Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 25 Feb '08 17:39
    Who's in???

    Season starts on March 30th. We'll have an online draft sometime between now and then. Likely as soon as we get 10 or 12 confirmed.

    Sign up here or send me a PM!
  2. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    25 Feb '08 17:40
    No.
  3. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    25 Feb '08 19:54
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Who's in???

    Season starts on March 30th. We'll have an online draft sometime between now and then. Likely as soon as we get 10 or 12 confirmed.

    Sign up here or send me a PM!
    put me on the list.

    I'm drafting nothing but blue jays and expos
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    25 Feb '08 20:06
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Who's in???

    Season starts on March 30th. We'll have an online draft sometime between now and then. Likely as soon as we get 10 or 12 confirmed.

    Sign up here or send me a PM!
    Fantasy baseball sounds interesting... I might give it a try.
  5. 25 Feb '08 20:10
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Fantasy baseball sounds interesting... I might give it a try.
    Lol.

    You're a card, Phlab.

    Truly.
  6. Standard member Chaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    25 Feb '08 21:31
    Originally posted by uzless
    put me on the list.

    I'm drafting nothing but blue jays and expos
    I'm drafting only Pirates and Royals!
  7. Standard member Chaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    25 Feb '08 21:32
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Fantasy baseball sounds interesting... I might give it a try.
    I smell a hustle from old "Boston Fats" here
  8. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    25 Feb '08 21:43
    Originally posted by Chaswray
    I smell a hustle from old "Boston Fats" here
    I was in it 2 years... and just never had the time to mess with my roster. I won't bother joining this year.

    P-
  9. 25 Feb '08 21:57
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I was in it 2 years... and just never had the time to mess with my roster. I won't bother joining this year.

    P-
    "Never had the time..."

    Shyeah right...
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    25 Feb '08 22:03
    Originally posted by darvlay
    "Never had the time..."

    Shyeah right...
    To sit and adjust my rosters, follow players from other teams... etc.

    No. Plus, it's all going on during baseball season! There's a Sox game on like... like... every day! They should run it in the off season.

    P-
  11. Standard member Chaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    25 Feb '08 22:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    They should run it in the off season.

    P-
    They do, only then it's called "Fantasy Football"
  12. 26 Feb '08 02:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Who's in???

    Season starts on March 30th. We'll have an online draft sometime between now and then. Likely as soon as we get 10 or 12 confirmed.

    Sign up here or send me a PM!
    I crapped out shortly after the All Star game last year. Am I banned from trying again?
  13. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    26 Feb '08 07:03
    So, what's this? Fantasy baseball you say? Never heard of it.
  14. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    26 Feb '08 09:46
    I'm still dining out on my 2006 VICTORY.

    So that's a no from me too. Good luck everyone, give my love to Cindy Crawford and Jennifer Lopez (I still can't believe they play American Rounders) and if you want a good RP the F-Rod never let me down EVER!
  15. 26 Feb '08 12:20
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I crapped out shortly after the All Star game last year. Am I banned from trying again?
    Of course not. Salt lake Crushers - let's go!