1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 19:57
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Ronnie Brown, one of the premier fantasy players this year, is done for the year with a torn ACL. Whoever owns him in the fantasy league must be upset, oh wait... I own him.... ahhhh crap!!!
    Yeah, he's on my team in my premier league. But hey! What does it matter! I'm 6-1 and the best team now, beating last week's #1 121-93! Without LT. To replace brown fortunately I have tennessee's lendale white. I drafted Romo in round 10-ish, one of the luckiest drafts I've head.

Unlike our league, 2-5. Can't seem to catch a freakin break! This week's bad with so many BYEs on my team. Plus injuries. Plus sacks (Bulger). Probably the UNluckiest draft I've had, what a paradoxical year.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 19:58
    I'd trade moss if the deal was there. Fitzgerald for Curtis? uhhh, no. Fitzgerald is a consistent performer and Curtis had 1 big week and thats it.
    Umm. I'll trade you all my WR's and my DST for him lol. Still not enough I betcha.
  3. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 22:04
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Umm. I'll trade you all my WR's and my DST for him lol. Still not enough I betcha.
    Lol... all your WR's.... hmmm.... its kinda interesting in a way. I don't want the bears D cus their sucking it up now. Randy Moss for Braylon Edwards, Roy Williams, and Steven Jackson. I would have to throw in some guys to even it out. Maybe Randy Moss and Cedric Benson or Patrick Crayton...

You know, you might have something here... Make me an offer and i'll see if I can stomach trading him.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 22:191 edit
    This is my team in my 12 team "big money" league:

Donovan McNabb
    Chad Johnson
    TJ Houhmandzadeh
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    Maurice Jones-Drew
    Dallas Clark
    Baltimore D

How sick is that?
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 01:40
    Originally posted by darvlay
    This is my team in my 12 team "big money" league:

Donovan McNabb
    Chad Johnson
    TJ Houhmandzadeh
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    Maurice Jones-Drew
    Dallas Clark
    Baltimore D

How sick is that?
    That's good. But not as good as mine?

My division, first of all, is very strong.

Myself: 6-1
    Others: 5-2, 5-2, 4-3

😏

Romo
    LT
    Ronnie Brown *injured - replaced with Lendale White
    Moss 😀
    Roddy White
    Holt / Javon Walker
    Desmond Clark, TE
    Nick Folk, K
    Redskins DST / Jaguars DST
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 01:512 edits
    Lol... all your WR's.... hmmm.... its kinda interesting in a way. I don't want the bears D cus their sucking it up now. Randy Moss for Braylon Edwards, Roy Williams, and Steven Jackson. I would have to throw in some guys to even it out. Maybe Randy Moss and Cedric Benson or Patrick Crayton...

You know, you might have something here... Make me an offer and i'll see if I can stomach trading him.
    Hmm. I made some BIG decisions in 10 minutes.

I've decided to go

Edge, Jackson. and chambers for willie, davenport, and rudi. Hopefullly this will replenish my RB spots well enough combined with the waiver pickup of the new starting back in miami. This trade was with richjohnson.

But...if it's still possible to get moss, I've offered you a trade. I think you ought to offer me the trades because I dont know what you want now.

Williams and braylon edwards and seattle dst for moss. Keep in mind you dont have a good DST and moss isnt the world's most dependent player. I am desperate here.

Then all I need to do is find a QB and a #2 and #3 WR and I MIGHT be set 😛 I am reforming my team 100% since it is a 0% success at the moment
  7. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 07:08
    I have the Packers D, their good. Lets see, you know, maybe willie parker would look good on my team??? I'll have to sit down tomorrow and think about the possible scenarios of who will start and stuff but idk. Here are some ideas floating into my brain

Moss + Kevin Jones for Willie Parker + Braylon Edwards + Roy Williams
    hmmm... Idk if i would accept that trade. tomorrow I'll sit down and think some more if i really wanna trade my #1 player.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 13:08
    That's good. But not as good as mine?

My division, first of all, is very strong.

Myself: 6-1
    Others: 5-2, 5-2, 4-3

😏

Romo
    LT
    Ronnie Brown *injured - replaced with Lendale White
    Moss 😀
    Roddy White
    Holt / Javon Walker
    Desmond Clark, TE
    Nick Folk, K
    Redskins DST / Jaguars DST
    Not too shabby either!
  9. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 16:50

Say, what about Bush and Wayne for Moss? I would also put Witten, but you seem to be happy with heath miller.

Sorry if I'm offering dumb trades, this is my first time at this whole thing. 🙂
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 18:13
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Say, what about Bush and Wayne for Moss? I would also put Witten, but you seem to be happy with heath miller.

Sorry if I'm offering dumb trades, this is my first time at this whole thing. 🙂
    It seems like you're asking, so let me help you out: that is a dumb trade.
  11. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 19:32
    It seems like you're asking, so let me help you out: that is a dumb trade.
    Thanks. So, could you give me some advice? How would I improve my team?
  12. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 20:56
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Thanks. So, could you give me some advice? How would I improve my team?
    The best way to improve your team throughout the year is to stay active on the waiver wire. Always be looking for players that can help you win now or have potential. I added Kevin Jones a few weeks ago when he was injured and now he's going to be my starting RB, possibly for a while. 6 of the players on my team right now i added as free agents.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 21:01
    The best way to improve your team throughout the year is to stay active on the waiver wire. Always be looking for players that can help you win now or have potential. I added Kevin Jones a few weeks ago when he was injured and now he's going to be my starting RB, possibly for a while. 6 of the players on my team right now i added as free agents.
    Yes. That is how my team has come to be so devastating as well. 😉

Offering up a package of your "big time" players in exchange for one really big "big time" player will not get you wins in the long run. It will merely deplete the other parts of your roster and likely benefit the team you traded to much more.
  14. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 16:20
    I think it's obvious that she 'd rather quit than go through the embarrassment of getting her comeuppance from me.
    Well, unfortunately for me, she started managing her team again and was able to eke out a win last week. She's only 2 games back from you now, and the season's only half over.
  15. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 16:25
    Hmm. I made some BIG decisions in 10 minutes.

I've decided to go

Edge, Jackson. and chambers for willie, davenport, and rudi. Hopefullly this will replenish my RB spots well enough combined with the waiver pickup of the new starting back in miami. This trade was with richjohnson.

But...if it's still possible to get moss, I've offered you a trade. I ...[text shortened]... WR and I MIGHT be set 😛 I am reforming my team 100% since it is a 0% success at the moment
    It's official now. I'm still not sure if it was a good idea to give up Fast Willie, but the Steelers have been p***ing me off lately.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree