1. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 14:58
    Hey folkks, need some help (and not just with getting a decent team together!!)

As of yesterday, I can no longer login to the fantasy football at all - the system is not recognising my login details, and claims my email address doesn't exist when I try and get my details sent to me again.....

Any ideas what might be happening??

I've contacted the site, but had no reply - any chance someone else from the league could get them to send me my login details again??

My user ID is cityblue1

Cheers - I hope to be back on the site soon...
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 23:12
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    It's official now. I'm still not sure if it was a good idea to give up Fast Willie, but the Steelers have been p***ing me off lately.
    heh heh heh - he paid off a bunch - I pulled an upset AND scored the most points this week (so far).

3-5 ... Is there hope?
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    28 Oct '07 23:13
    Originally posted by Cityblue

As of yesterday, I can no longer login to the fantasy football at all - the system is not recognising my login details, and claims my email address doesn't exist when I try and get my details sent to me again.....

I've contacted the s ...[text shortened]... n details again??

My user ID is cityblue1

hmmm that is wierd.
    Did you ever log out? If not, go to nfl.com/fantasy and keep refreshing...
  4. signing autographs
    Moves
    29 Oct '07 07:50
    Originally posted by Cityblue

I've contacted the s ...[text shortened]... n details again??

My user ID is cityblue1

this happened to me before the draft date. just ask Matt, he'll tell ya 😉

anyhow, try this for size...
    on the fantasy footy page, click: forgot your p/word? fill in required fields, then, in the "optional- new email address," enter a "new" email addy, in the space provided. send it, & they'll reply with all your details, to the "new" addy (not that you didn't know your details in the 1st place).

in the reply, nfl.com will tell you that, from now on, you'll have to "sign-in" through sportsline.com. they offer some lame excuse as to why, along with a few other ideass to help you out (if this doesn't work). click the link to "sportsline," fill in your details again, & hey presto, you should be up & runnin that mongrel of a team that beat mine by 1pt last week! ha! 😛

the other ideas they give you, involve work on the Commish's behalf. but let's hope it doesn't get to that stage eh? we all know how "the ramned" is goin this season... although, he'll get the W this weekend.

dude, i hope this helps 🙂
  5. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    29 Oct '07 08:58
    Originally posted by googy
    this happened to me before the draft date. just ask Matt, he'll tell ya 😉

anyhow, try this for size...
    on the fantasy footy page, click: forgot your p/word? fill in required fields, then, in the "optional- new email address," enter a "new" email addy, in the space provided. send it, & they'll reply with all your details, to the "new" addy (not that you di ...[text shortened]... . although, he'll get the W this weekend.

dude, i hope this helps 🙂
    I've got back in - Cheers to all who posted suggestions...

I've no idea what happened, but after about 2 days, I went to the page again and the system signed me in automatically as it used to!!!! Very strange, but seems OK now!! Nearly missed Drew Brees finally scoring me a few points ;-))
  6. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '07 23:37
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Yes. That is how my team has come to be so devastating as well. 😉

Offering up a package of your "big time" players in exchange for one really big "big time" player will not get you wins in the long run. It will merely deplete the other parts of your roster and likely benefit the team you traded to much more.
    Thanks for the advice, and this goes to hamsters as well. I scored my most points ever in a single game, with the third highest overall last week at 92, although I unfortunately lost to Superfly by 2 points.

I have another problem now. Should I start Dallas Clark or Witten at tight end this week? It seems every time I chose someone, the other guy gets all the stats. So now I'm begging for help.
  7. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 23:27
    Well it seems Larry Johnson may be done for the season. That makes 3 RB's out for the season from my team(Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Larry Johnson). Thats 3 of my original draft picks and LJ and Ronnie Brown were my 1st and 3rd round picks... I just wanted to tell everybody this because despite that, I currently have the best record in the league at 7-2.... I just wonder how far Randy Moss can carry my team.

Oh, and if anyone wants to make me some trade offers, I'm listening.
  8. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 06:57
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Oh, and if anyone wants to make me some trade offers, I'm listening.
    Who are you willing to part with besides Rothlisberger & Rivers? Is Moss on the table?
  9. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 02:58
    Originally posted by richjohnson
    Who are you willing to part with besides Rothlisberger & Rivers? Is Moss on the table?
    I'll trade anybody if i think the resulting trade will improve my team. With LJ out for a while i could possibly trade moss for a steller RB and a starting WR...
  10. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 00:49
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Well it seems Larry Johnson may be done for the season. That makes 3 RB's out for the season from my team(Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown, Larry Johnson).
    Make that 4 of my rb's. Cedric Benson is now out for the year, which may be good or bad depending...
  11. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 19:19
    COme on you BLUESSSSSSSSSSS

159 points.....not bad for a britisher!!!! We don't even know the rules....Bring on the next victim ;-))
  12. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 12:51
    Hey competitors: I'm sorry for my bust this year - this last month I had no computer and couldn't play! Not that I had a chance. Luck to the victor....

I got lucky in my other league - Look how close it is!!

Division 1
    Team 1: 8-5
    Me: 8-5
    Team 3: 8-5
    Team 4: 4-9

Division 2
    Team 5: 11-2
    Team 6: 8-5
    Team 7: 7-6
    Team 8: ~3-10

Division 3
    Team 9: 6-7
    Team 10: 5-8
    Team 11: 5-8
    Team 12: 5-8

Division 1: I have a 4-1 division record vs Team 1's 3-2, but Team 1 has scored more points. If we both win this week, I win the division...But I am playing Team 3 who has scored the most points in the league!

Division 2: Team 5 is clinched 1st seed. Team 6 beat me when we played, so if I lose and Team 1 wins, and Team 6 wins, I'm out!

Division 3: sucks. 6-7 is the best. If Team 9 loses this week, he'll miss playoffs!

This week is going to be nervous...the only team to clinch a spot is Team 5!
  13. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Dec '07 21:22
    sorry cityblue. you're going down. I couldn't resist playing the spoiler role 😉
  14. signing autographs
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 22:51
    i've enjoyed the nfl.com fantasy side of things, as opposed to yahoo.com, this year. nice features.

so, it's Hammsters v Heart Of Dawkness, in the final matchup. & good luck to both of them 🙂

i reckon Kurt will win 😵
  15. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Dec '07 04:43
    Allow me to be the first to congratulate the new RHP FF Champions, the Hammsters. Well done on the victory. It went right down to the wire and made for a very exciting championship game.

I enjoyed the season and playing each of you very much and although my HoD didn't win it all, I had a team that was fun to track every week.

Again, congratulation Hammsters!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree