RHP Fantasy Football

RHP Fantasy Football

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
10 Oct 08

Originally posted by darvlay
^ This prick's got a point.
Ha!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
10 Oct 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
What kind of question is that?

Obviously it's my quote.

Injuries do suck, but at least I'm not complaining about it and asking to restart the league. Like I said, suck it up wuss.
you don't see me complaining. I picked Aaron Rodgers as my backup. I'm good to go....could use a frickin running back but c'est la vie. My strategy was to get the highest point guy which meant sacrificing RB and WR. So now I pay the price.

s

6yd box

Moves
10 Oct 08

What kind of question is that?

Obviously it's my quote.

Injuries do suck, but at least I'm not complaining about it and asking to restart the league. Like I said, suck it up wuss.
have i played you yetπŸ˜ πŸ˜•

g

Moves
15 Oct 08

Anybody else notice that Abejnood isn't complaining about how he has no competion anymore?

s

6yd box

Moves
15 Oct 08

Originally posted by golfer1
Anybody else notice that Abejnood isn't complaining about how he has no competion anymore?
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

he is just a KID!!

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
16 Oct 08

Originally posted by golfer1
Seriously, he's about 10 years old. I think Russ should check his birth certificate.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
16 Oct 08

Originally posted by spurs73
have i played you yetπŸ˜ πŸ˜•
I don't know, who are you?

g

Moves
16 Oct 08

I don't know, who are you?
He's the LONDON HERONS

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
17 Oct 08

All I know is that it's lonely at the top. Can any of you take down Football Meat? Didn't think so.

a

Moves
18 Oct 08

Originally posted by badmoon
All I know is that it's lonely at the top. Can any of you take down Football Meat? Didn't think so.
I think Football Meat needs to actually score some points before talking big. What is he, like 6th or 7th in terms of total points scored? Not gonna win too many championships... especially against the no.1 player in terms of points scored.

s

6yd box

Moves
18 Oct 08

Originally posted by abejnood
I think Football Meat needs to actually score some points before talking big. What is he, like 6th or 7th in terms of total points scored? Not gonna win too many championships... especially against the no.1 player in terms of points scored.
not sure what you mean... he has scored enough to be 5-1 and thats all that matters... it no good scoring 100 points a game and losing, is itπŸ˜‰

a

Moves
18 Oct 08

Originally posted by spurs73
not sure what you mean... he has scored enough to be 5-1 and thats all that matters... it no good scoring 100 points a game and losing, is itπŸ˜‰
If he stays at the top after this week it would be a miracle, and if he stays for two weeks then there's a glitch in the system.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
18 Oct 08

It is true that I'm playing a team that is 1-5...and I'm an 8 pt underdog.

a

Moves
19 Oct 08

Originally posted by badmoon
It is true that I'm playing a team that is 1-5...and I'm an 8 pt underdog.
Hmm. To be fair, the 1-5 team is sorely underrated-he deserves to be in the top 6 right now. I know of at least 2 games where he scored 115 and 109-and lost. I'm pretty sure that his average margin of defeat is pretty low, considering what it should be.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
19 Oct 08

Originally posted by abejnood
Hmm. To be fair, the 1-5 team is sorely underrated-he deserves to be in the top 6 right now. I know of at least 2 games where he scored 115 and 109-and lost. I'm pretty sure that his average margin of defeat is pretty low, considering what it should be.
Don't you ever have byes? my entire team is out on byes, I had to put together a team of 3rd stringers and has-beens, if you lose this week, you should cry like the little child you are.