RHP Fantasy Football

RHP Fantasy Football

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
20 Oct 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
Don't you ever have byes? my entire team is out on byes, I had to put together a team of 3rd stringers and has-beens, if you lose this week, you should cry like the little child you are.
I had three last week, and one this week. Good job with what you had, though, 80 points off of bye-week pickups is pretty good, probably will see you again in the playoffs.

Also, congrats to Football Meat for getting his highest points-for-a-game yet. Maybe that will help bring him out of 11th in terms of total points scored.

a

Moves
20 Oct 08

I just noticed that my opponent next week will be none other than the elusive Football Meat. I look forward to our Matchup.

s

6yd box

Moves
21 Oct 08

YES...YES.... my second win and I am now moving up the league...😏😏

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
22 Oct 08

Originally posted by abejnood
I just noticed that my opponent next week will be none other than the elusive Football Meat. I look forward to our Matchup.
Not so elusive. I'm right here. You're a two pt favorite.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
22 Oct 08

I had three last week, and one this week. Good job with what you had, though, 80 points off of bye-week pickups is pretty good, probably will see you again in the playoffs.

Also, congrats to Football Meat for getting his highest points-for-a-game yet. Maybe that will help bring him out of 11th in terms of total points scored.
I love it. It's killing you guys. I call it efficiency.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
22 Oct 08
1 edit

I'm 4th in total points yet am only 2-5.....how does that work??

😠

a

Moves
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by uzless
I'm 4th in total points yet am only 2-5.....how does that work??

😠
spooky williams is a clear 3rd--and he's 1-6.

a

Moves
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by badmoon
Not so elusive. I'm right here. You're a two pt favorite.
Make that 16.

And it IS killing me! If I lose I'm going to be so pissed off, because you're like 10th in points and yet top of the league. Right now, I'm pretty sure that The Green bastards is the strongest player in the league, but he's 3rd--although he'll be at least 2nd next week regardless of which of us wins.

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
25 Oct 08

... probably will see you again in the playoffs.

&NR=1

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
25 Oct 08

Right now, I'm pretty sure that The Green bastards is the strongest player in the league, but he's 3rd--although he'll be at least 2nd next week regardless of which of us wins.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but the Hammers are projected to finish 11 pts ahead of me.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
29 Oct 08

Who won Sunday? Of yeah, I did. Football Meat, still #1!

s

6yd box

Moves
30 Oct 08

Make that 16.

And it IS killing me! If I lose I'm going to be so pissed off, because you're like 10th in points and yet top of the league. Right now, I'm pretty sure that The Green bastards is the strongest player in the league, but he's 3rd--although he'll be at least 2nd next week regardless of which of us wins.
what happened Abejnood!?😲

You playing me next.... and we are on a 2 game winning streak

a

Moves
30 Oct 08

I have absolutely nothing to say. Well, I do, but apparantly RHP blocks words of questionable nature and kindness. How the hell are you an underdog again THIS week? You're playing a 1-7!

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
30 Oct 08
1 edit

I'm 7-1 and a 3 pt dog to a 1-7 team. They are mistaking my TE potential this week.

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
02 Nov 08

Originally posted by badmoon
I'm 7-1 and a 3 pt dog to a 1-7 team. They are mistaking my TE potential this week.
Maybe they were listening to you, because you're favoured by 2 now.