Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    05 Mar '09 20:52 / 1 edit
    ah crap
  2. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    05 Mar '09 21:39
    Yahoo.

    Group ID #17139
    Password : rhp

    progressive points

    1st round =1
    2nd round =2
    3rd round = 3
    etc


    *If you pick an underdog correctly, you get 2 extra bonus points!!
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Mar '09 14:07
    Originally posted by uzless
    Yahoo.

    Group ID #17139
    Password : rhp

    progressive points

    1st round =1
    2nd round =2
    3rd round = 3
    etc


    *If you pick an underdog correctly, you get 2 extra bonus points!!
    So I've never done a March Madness pool.

    All we do is pick teams?

    Or is there guessing the scoring involved?
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Mar '09 17:07
    And when is the signup deadline?
  5. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    07 Mar '09 23:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So I've never done a March Madness pool.

    All we do is pick teams?

    Or is there guessing the scoring involved?
    just pick the teams when they are announced.

    The tourney starts after the seedings are completed. The seedings will be announced in a few days. Stay tuned!
  6. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    07 Mar '09 23:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And when is the signup deadline?
    you can signup anytime before the tourney starts. But you should log in now and make your team name etc. Then all you have to do is pick the teams later.

    (and we'll know how many people have signed up_)
  7. Standard member highflier934
    Use Me
    08 Mar '09 05:21
    Done. (Fallopian Swim Team)
  8. 08 Mar '09 23:28
    I'm in.
  9. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    15 Mar '09 21:33
    Originally posted by uzless
    Yahoo.

    Group ID #17139
    Password : rhp

    progressive points

    1st round =1
    2nd round =2
    3rd round = 3
    etc


    *If you pick an underdog correctly, you get 2 extra bonus points!!
    outstanding
  10. 15 Mar '09 23:50
    I'm the BB Kings...and you're not.
  11. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    16 Mar '09 12:40
    There are about 50 groups on Yahoo which are doing March Madness pools. What is the specific name of this one?
  12. 16 Mar '09 16:03
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    There are about 50 groups on Yahoo which are doing March Madness pools. What is the specific name of this one?
    Search for this tourney id

    Group ID #17139
    Password : rhp
  13. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    16 Mar '09 16:23
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Search for this tourney id

    Group ID #17139
    Password : rhp
    Please answer the question I asked.
  14. 16 Mar '09 17:31
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Please answer the question I asked.
    Or what?
  15. Standard member Yuga
    Renaissance
    16 Mar '09 18:50
    Hooray for March Madness! I joined as Moonless Knight.