1. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 19:32
    yeah sure we got swept by the Red Sox...but Tulo deserved the NL Rookie of the Year and now they snubbed Holliday and gave the MVP to Rollins.

The next thing that will happen will be Helton will not get into the HOF because they will say he played here.

Dave
    ( feeling sad in Denver )
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Nov '07 19:43
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    yeah sure we got swept by the Red Sox...but Tulo deserved the NL Rookie of the Year and now they snubbed Holliday and gave the MVP to Rollins.

The next thing that will happen will be Helton will not get into the HOF because they will say he played here.

Dave
    ( feeling sad in Denver )
    Thread 80850

I, for one, am happy that Rollins got the MVP award. He deserved it. I agree that Tulowitzki should have been the ROY though. His defense was impeccable while Ryan Braun's was horrendous even though his offensive numbers were incredible.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 15:17
    Braun had the highest slugging percentage ever for a rookie and immediately batted third for a team that had his best year in a decade. I think it is ridiculous to complain when a guy like that gets the award.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree