Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 11 Jun '09 23:42
    I believe its $113 for Ronaldo. Too much or is it too little?
  2. Standard member barstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    11 Jun '09 23:46 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by love4chess
    I believe its $113 for Ronaldo. Too much or is it too little?
    Man U for Real


  3. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    11 Jun '09 23:58
    Originally posted by love4chess
    I believe its $113 for Ronaldo. Too much or is it too little?
    For a hundred and thirteen dollars you better be talking about fat ronaldo!
  4. 12 Jun '09 00:28
    Originally posted by cadwah
    For a hundred and thirteen dollars you better be talking about fat ronaldo!
    lol
  5. 19 Jun '09 20:28
    they must have signed ronaldo macdonaldo for 113 dollar, he feed you long time.


    you want burger?
  6. 20 Jun '09 22:33
    Good riddance!
  7. 20 Jun '09 23:07
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    they must have signed ronaldo macdonaldo for 113 dollar, he feed you long time.


    you want burger?