1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 06:07
    Well we are out of our quaddie and 7 leg all up but we still have our treble and doubles going. We need Samoa to destroy the Scots by 35+ in the next game which should be an easy task.

Still in with a shot of a big collect.

Happy punting my friends.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 08:371 edit
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Well we are out of our quaddie and 7 leg all up but we still have our treble and doubles going. We need Samoa to destroy the Scots by 35+ in the next game which should be an easy task.

Still in with a shot of a big collect.

Happy punting my friends.
    Ouch !!!! Back to the soup kitchen this week my friends. Samoa a draw with Scotland ?? Figure that. We still have a chance to get most of our money back if the Irish game finishes under 50.5 points but no extra money to throw around this week. Unfortunately, that's punting.

All eyes on the Australian game now. The Aussies better be very impressive if they are going to outshine the Tongan effort today. The half pairing of Maloney and Cronk is the right move. Lets see how they go. Australia by 47 plus........just !! Leave this game out of your betting though. To hard to work out.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 21:391 edit
    Ouch !!!! Back to the soup kitchen this week my friends. Samoa a draw with Scotland ?? Figure that. We still have a chance to get most of our money back if the Irish game finishes under 50.5 points but no extra money to throw around this week. Unfortunately, that's punting.

All eyes on the Australian game now. The Aussies better be very impressive ...[text shortened]... ralia by 47 plus........just !! Leave this game out of your betting though. To hard to work out.
    Samoa were toothless. !!

England win can still get my outlay back.
    Tonga was a little bonus there.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '17 21:401 edit
    You need your nose checked then KA. Not sure what you're smelling but it doesn't look like an upset at this stage. NZ experience in the halves totally dominating the Tongan halves.
    Ouch!! 😉

Yeah the tongans turned up in the 2nd half.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '17 14:15
    Well, we got out of gaol this week landing one of our doubles. The total points option in the Ireland match coupled with Fiji in the handicap/line netted us $108.30. A $22 loss on our outlay of $130 this week but we're still way in front.

England were really disappointing in the 2nd half today. 9 minutes into the match they were leading by 18-0 and it looked like it was going to be a cricket score. Fron that point on they only managed to win 18-6 for a full time score of 36-6. They will have to lift their game considerably and cut out all the silly errors if they are going to beat the Kumals next week.

Looking forward to next round although I'm off on a cruise of the Pacific and won't see any of it. Will try to get my tips and betting strategy infor those few who want a bet

Happy punting my friends
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Nov '17 15:49
    Well, we got out of gaol this week landing one of our doubles. The total points option in the Ireland match coupled with Fiji in the handicap/line netted us $108.30. A $22 loss on our outlay of $130 this week but we're still way in front.

England were really disappointing in the 2nd half today. 9 minutes into the match they were leading by 18-0 an ...[text shortened]... y to get my tips and betting strategy infor those few who want a bet

Happy punting my friends
    Enjoy the cruise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree