1. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 22:19
    Congratulations to the Europe team for regaining the Ryder Cup today.

Very high quality golf from both teams, and fantastic sportsmanship from all concerned.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 06:02
    Originally posted by @st-dominics-preview
    Congratulations to the Europe team for regaining the Ryder Cup today.

Very high quality golf from both teams, and fantastic sportsmanship from all concerned.
    I'm an American, but am always a fan of team Europe. I hate listening to American fans chanting U-S-A! U-S-A! they sound like brainless apes. Fortunately team Europe won. 🙂
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 00:42
    USA! USA! USA!!!!!
  4. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 08:51
    Originally posted by @trev33
    USA! USA! USA!!!!!
    GET IN THE HOLE.
    Fortunately the usa could not.

Europe Europe Europe just does not have the same ring to it.
    I was never into it till i went when it was at glen eagles was working but caught the bug with the atmosphere.
    Better than old trafford...
    £15 for a coffee and bacon roll £5 for a small water plus not allowed to bring food in.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 22:28
    Originally posted by @roma45
    GET IN THE HOLE.
    Fortunately the usa could not.

Europe Europe Europe just does not have the same ring to it.
    I was never into it till i went when it was at glen eagles was working but caught the bug with the atmosphere.
    Better than old trafford...
    £15 for a coffee and bacon roll £5 for a small water plus not allowed to bring food in.
    Maybe if you draw it out. Eurrrrrrrope... Eurrrrrrrope... nope still doesn't do it.
    Better have a big breakfast then... I'm in two minds if I should go to the open in Portrush or not, maybe just a practice day when it's less busy.
    I've always love the Ryder cup, forget the crazy price money and sponsorships, they just want to win for pride. How sport meant to be. I was in Ecuador for the 2008 cup and an Irish bar i went to organized a Ryder cup of pool at the same weekend, Europe vs the Americas. After two night it ended in a tie and we played a decider with everyone taking a shot after each other, we eventually won on the black. Best night in a bar ever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree