1. Standard memberhelden
    Dann sind wir Helden
    Joined
    16 Jul '04
    Moves
    598548
    08 Jul '07 21:48
    James "Jamie" Murray (born 13 February 1986 in Glasgow) is a Scottish tennis player. The older brother of Andy Murray, he is a doubles specialist. He is currently Great Britain's number one in the ATP doubles rankings. His nickname is 'Stretch' because of his long arms and the fact that he is always stretching for the ball. Along with Serb Jelena Janković, he won the mixed doubles final of Wimbledon in 2007.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66651
    08 Jul '07 21:58
    Originally posted by helden
    James "Jamie" Murray (born 13 February 1986 in Glasgow) is a Scottish tennis player. The older brother of Andy Murray, he is a doubles specialist. He is currently Great Britain's number one in the ATP doubles rankings. His nickname is 'Stretch' because of his long arms and the fact that he is always stretching for the ball. Along with Serb Jelena Janković, he won the mixed doubles final of Wimbledon in 2007.
    Guess he'll be drinking Tequila tonight!!!!!
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    08 Jul '07 22:01
    Originally posted by helden
    James "Jamie" Murray (born 13 February 1986 in Glasgow) is a Scottish tennis player. The older brother of Andy Murray, he is a doubles specialist. He is currently Great Britain's number one in the ATP doubles rankings. His nickname is 'Stretch' because of his long arms and the fact that he is always stretching for the ball. Along with Serb Jelena Janković, he won the mixed doubles final of Wimbledon in 2007.
    not forgetting that Jelena Janković is ranked 3rd in the singles world and we now have a sports forum ๐Ÿ˜›
  4. Standard membermonster truck
    Walleye Guy
    Gone fishin'
    Joined
    22 Mar '05
    Moves
    15170
    09 Jul '07 12:14
    Nicely done!
    Let's hear it for Roger Federer, 5 consecutive Wimbledon titles!!!!!
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    36332
    09 Jul '07 12:19
    Take it to the Sports forum, Spankies and Spankettes.
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    09 Jul '07 13:03
    Apparently Jelena gave him one kiss after the quarter finals, two kisses after the semis, and had promised to kiss him all over if they won the final. How's that for motivation?!!

    She may be a bit of a BOBFOC, but nonetheless.... ๐Ÿ˜›
  7. Standard membermonster truck
    Walleye Guy
    Gone fishin'
    Joined
    22 Mar '05
    Moves
    15170
    09 Jul '07 13:16
    Originally posted by rhb
    Apparently Jelena gave him one kiss after the quarter finals, two kisses after the semis, and had promised to kiss him all over if they won the final. How's that for motivation?!!

    She may be a bit of a BOBFOC, but nonetheless.... ๐Ÿ˜›
    This old man needs a little clarification on the Bob Foc.
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    09 Jul '07 13:41
    Originally posted by monster truck
    This old man needs a little clarification on the Bob Foc.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bobfoc
  9. Standard membermonster truck
    Walleye Guy
    Gone fishin'
    Joined
    22 Mar '05
    Moves
    15170
    11 Jul '07 17:571 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bobfoc
    Here are some highlights of their 3rd round match.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?4gtqgvfu9d0
Back to Top