1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '09 08:35
    I think it will be a similar result. Maybe the Aussies will get the win this time. Any local people know what the pitch will be like?
    Australian batting seems tobe too strong and the only way England will get them out twice is if the aussies hang themselves?!
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 01:58
    Australia hasn't lost a test at Lords since 1934. Looks like Flintoff will not play. So it should be an easy win for Australia.
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 09:20
    Originally posted by Zort Boy
    Australia hasn't lost a test at Lords since 1934. Looks like Flintoff will not play. So it should be an easy win for Australia.
    Lord only knows how we pulled a draw out of that last one. I don't think this is going to be a pleasant series... bring on the rain!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 07:18
    Actually this would be a good game to bet on England . Surely you would get good odds. And it is a game between two sides of 11, so thats 50/50 right?
    Maybe Australia will choose to bat and lose 3 or 4 by lunch and totally be on the back foot.
    You can bet your money on England-its a good bet, I'm only betting monopoly money on this one!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree