Should the Houston Astros Forfeit the 2017 World Series for Cheating?

Should the Houston Astros Forfeit the 2017 World Series for Cheating?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
26 Feb 20

D

Moves
26 Feb 20
1 edit

Moves
26 Feb 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You're such an idiot.
Sun Yang is guilty as sin!

And why are you defending Yang instead of Jackson? One can state a case of ambivalence regarding Shoeless Joe.

Is it because YOU'RE the racist?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Feb 20

Troll breath alert! It's here!

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
26 Feb 20

Can the arrogant troll, Duchess64, look in the mirror and see the hatred in her face?

Major League TROLL

Read a book!

Moves
26 Feb 20

Placing an apostrophe in it's, a common grammatical error, is hardly blatant. What is truly blatant, i.e., flagrant or shameless, is your incorrect use of that scornful word in your rebuke.

D

Moves
26 Feb 20
1 edit

D

Moves
26 Feb 20
3 edits

Moves
26 Feb 20
1 edit

We are talking about a missed contraction here, right?
Oh, OK.
I thought that maybe I'd been caught in a bunch of lies and exposed as a fraud or something. 😀

D

Moves
27 Feb 20
1 edit

Read a book!

Moves
27 Feb 20
2 edits

If you return to my post and read it, or have someone read it to you, you will discover that I did not state that common errors cannot be blatant. I am well acquainted with the meaning of blatant (flagrant or shameless, as I pointed out). I did not imply that blatant means "uncommon" or "rare."

Your errors are blatant, and there is obviously something very wrong with your eyesight or your thinking process.

D

Moves
27 Feb 20
2 edits

Read a book!

Moves
27 Feb 20
1 edit

Are you that dense, or are you just trying to uphold your well-earned reputation as a miserable bitch?

This was my post, not the words you misquoted:

Placing an apostrophe in it's, a common grammatical error, is hardly blatant. What is truly blatant, i.e., flagrant or shameless, is your incorrect use of that scornful word in your rebuke.

The misplaced apostrophe in it's, when used as a possessive, is a common grammatical error. That's a fact.

I challenged your assertion that Wolfe's error was "blatant," a word which is usually defined as "flagrant" or "shameless," and only marginally as "very obvious." That's another fact.

I did not state that if something is "common" it can be "hardly blatant." That's another fact.

The liar, madam, is you, feathers and all!

D

Moves
27 Feb 20
1 edit

Moves
27 Feb 20
2 edits

"The idiotic hateful troll HandyAndy continues his dishonest distorttions(sic), hoping to deceive the practically illiterate."
- Duchess64

The functionally illiterate troll, Duchess64, continues to make blatant spelling and grammar mistakes, even as she's correcting errors.