1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 20:06
    What a great win versus the Wlfpack! Total destruction! SMU is back baby! 45-10! Who woulda thunk?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 20:15
    They've got a great coach. He was the guy who took Hawaii to a BCS bowl.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 20:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Absolutely great and an upstanding human being as well. He has an excellent eye for QB's and picked Padron while inactive with a broken hand! That's an eye for talent indeed!

I hope your X-Mas has been great thus far, eladar!
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 20:44
    Originally posted by Eladar
    June Jones got his start in the run and shoot under Jack Pardee with the Houston Gamblers. He was also a coach under Jerry Glanville for the Houston Oilers and the Atlanta Falcons. funny thing was June Jones replaced Glanville as head coach in Atlanta and the two didn't speak to each other for several years until June hired Glanville to be his Defensive Coordinator at Hawaii.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 23:53
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    June Jones got his start in the run and shoot under Jack Pardee with the Houston Gamblers. He was also a coach under Jerry Glanville for the Houston Oilers and the Atlanta Falcons. funny thing was June Jones replaced Glanville as head coach in Atlanta and the two didn't speak to each other for several years until June hired Glanville to be his Defensive Coordinator at Hawaii.
    After spats the great ones are able to engage in rapproachment! I forsee the Mustangs being able to recruit as well as in the 80's and get back to the glory years. TCU was able to. They should copy that blueprint. I've camped out at SMU stadium with a bunch of cubscouts and had a great time playing football on a real field. Gives you a whole new respect for the game when you find it hard to elude pint sized defensive ends. We had a field goal kicking competition. Farthest I could make one was 30 yards! No pressure either.

Merry X-Mas, shortcircuit!
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Dec '09 16:58
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    After spats the great ones are able to engage in rapproachment! I forsee the Mustangs being able to recruit as well as in the 80's and get back to the glory years. TCU was able to. They should copy that blueprint. I've camped out at SMU stadium with a bunch of cubscouts and had a great time playing football on a real field. Gives you a whole new respect ...[text shortened]... ion. Farthest I could make one was 30 yards! No pressure either.

Merry X-Mas, shortcircuit!
    Thanks....I am really hopeful of a happy January 7th!! 😉
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '09 17:17
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Thanks....I am really hopeful of a happy January 7th!! 😉
    On paper and on film it does not look hopeful, yet it did not either for SMU, almost 14 point underdogs. I really think Texas is a tough customer and can certainly pull the mild upset off!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree