1. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 19:36
    Got any tips on jumps and speed? I am a little banged up at the moment.
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 09:27
    Originally posted by Rapidfyre
    Got any tips on jumps and speed?
    Erm .. high and ...... fast?

Stay off my snow you hippies! Skiiers rule the slopes ๐Ÿ˜€
  3. New York
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 22:19
    I was an instructor in Japan for a couple of years, and the biggest mistake people seem to make when they are beginners is trying to do too much on the jump before they are even off the ground - particulary if they are trying to do a 180 or 360. They end up twisting themselves and stacking on the actual kicker. The steady takeoff from the kicker is vital to keep you vertical in the air. Start with some grabs first, then go from there. I'd say it's best to do jumps (as a beginner) on a red (medium) run.
  4. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    06 Feb '08 18:15
    Originally posted by Swiss Toni
    I was an instructor in Japan for a couple of years, and the biggest mistake people seem to make when they are beginners is trying to do too much on the jump before they are even off the ground - particulary if they are trying to do a 180 or 360. They end up twisting themselves and stacking on the actual kicker. The steady takeoff from the kicker is vital ...[text shortened]... irst, then go from there. I'd say it's best to do jumps (as a beginner) on a red (medium) run.
    Ok thanx
  5. chupacabra palace
    Moves
    09 Feb '08 06:03
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Erm .. high and ...... fast?

Stay off my snow you hippies! Skiiers rule the slopes ๐Ÿ˜€
    skiers suck because skiing is way to easy, like walking with clown shoes๐Ÿ˜ 

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree