soccer

Standard memberGreen Frog
Sports 29 Jan '08 12:12
  1. Standard memberGreen Frog
    soccer player
    USA
    Joined
    18 Aug '07
    Moves
    13304
    29 Jan '08 12:12
    Does anyone like soccer?

    I do!😀
    I know Phlabibit😠
  2. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    30 Jan '08 12:29
    well call it by its proper name, football (except in usa) and im a sunderland man, even thro the bad times which is mostly
  3. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    30 Jan '08 20:00
    Originally posted by Green Frog
    Does anyone like soccer?

    I do!😀
    I know Phlabibit😠
    the BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.
    MOST WATCHED and participated in.
  4. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11918
    30 Jan '08 20:491 edit
    Originally posted by stoker
    well call it by its proper name, football (except in usa) and im a sunderland man, even thro the bad times which is mostly
    the great escape is starting to look good now though isn't it, important 6 pointer game against Wigan coming up soon.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    30 Jan '08 21:19
    Originally posted by Green Frog
    Does anyone like soccer?

    I do!😀
    I know Phlabibit😠
    Ha!

    They do call it football here, I talk about 'footie' or 'fotbol' and when I talk about US football I say NFL or Grid Iron.

    P-
  6. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    211797
    31 Jan '08 10:22
    Originally posted by spurs73
    the BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.
    MOST WATCHED and participated in.
    I think more people fish than play football.
  7. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    31 Jan '08 21:14
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I think more people fish than play football.
    Sadly, this is true...

    More people go maggot drowning than participate in football (playing)...

    However, I don't remember The Harrogate Angling Championship attracting 100,000 to the river bank + millions of TV viewers!!!
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '06
    Moves
    65886
    01 Feb '08 09:24
    Then you are a real fan.
    i support AZ Alkmaar how have a lot of problems with striker Avonso Alves.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    01 Feb '08 11:13
    Originally posted by alkmaar online
    i support AZ Alkmaar how have a lot of problems with striker Avonso Alves.
    Ahh, no you don't.

    D
  10. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    01 Feb '08 11:30
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    the great escape is starting to look good now though isn't it, important 6 pointer game against Wigan coming up soon.
    think wigan and sunderland will just get by think derby fulham bolton/newcastle, well i can but hope
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '06
    Moves
    65886
    02 Feb '08 12:09
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Ahh, no you don't.

    D
    ha ha paitience my friend
Back to Top