1. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 19:50
    NZ here and lonely.. is my family the only Saint Strong hold away from home.. Its fun here to wear a saints shirt at a game..all the Manc, London and L'pool fans chuck beer cans at ya.. haha all in fun .. my 29yr son has never been to S'ton but has all the shirts, lives eats and breathes Saints.. Good Lad.. well brought up he is!!!

Burley's burly lads are making a run for the prem.. WE can do it..
    If we do it I think we'll struggle and I rember the heart aches of finishing in the relegation battle, so if we don't make it at least we'll be spared that.

"Up The Saints"!
  2. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '07 21:28
    LOL Pompey are waiting for you!
  3. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 08:34
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    LOL Pompey are waiting for you!
    oh ..don't rub it in .. I'm never getting over Pompey in the prem let alone Saints going down.. double heart hurts.. Funny how Reading went through and most applauded.. what bad eggs can we drag up on Readding...maybe we can both pick on them.
  4. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    10 Mar '07 19:08
    Pompey can wait another year... Saints lost to Stoke 2-1
    Thats our season stuft...Good night nurse to any thought of the prems.

I have to say it was a good effort at times but the lad just don't have the bottle when it counts and that makes the difference between teams that win and teams that lose. Saints have the class but were beaten by several teams that just wanted the win more and showed the spirit to win.

We'll probably lose a lot of the wannabe prem stars ..
    Its going to be a struggle next year and I think its Burley last year of his contract.
  5. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 19:16
    Lol Last bump for this season on this dead thread a 2-1 dumping from Colchester ensures Saints are out of the race completely.. Roll on next season and renewed vigour.

Good Luck to the top remaining five or so in the Coke Champs.
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 21:47
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Lol Last bump for this season on this dead thread a 2-1 dumping from Colchester ensures Saints are out of the race completely.. Roll on next season and renewed vigour.

Good Luck to the top remaining five or so in the Coke Champs.
    You might still scrape the playoffs, not with those Derby rejects of a manager, midfielder, and striker though 😉
  7. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 07:27
    6-0 Saints away at Wolves.. amazing. Wish they could click like that all the time.
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 18:12
    NZ here and lonely.. is my family the only Saint Strong hold away from home.. Its fun here to wear a saints shirt at a game..all the Manc, London and L'pool fans chuck beer cans at ya.. haha all in fun .. my 29yr son has never been to S'ton but has all the shirts, lives eats and breathes Saints.. Good Lad.. well brought up he is!!!

Burley's burly lads ...[text shortened]... gation battle, so if we don't make it at least we'll be spared that.

"Up The Saints"!
    Yeah... up the Saints !!!!
  9. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 18:29
    6-0 Saints away at Wolves.. amazing. Wish they could click like that all the time.
    I'm a red, but my mates a saint,

he was at the Wolves game, never seen hin look so happyon a monday :-)

Still have too say, your back to were you belong 😉
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 18:47
    Originally posted by millerman
    I'm a red, but my mates a saint,

he was at the Wolves game, never seen hin look so happyon a monday :-)

Still have too say, your back to were you belong 😉
    Oh yes...the boys are back in town.... we will be back in the prem just you wait and see !!!
  11. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 18:51
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Oh yes...the boys are back in town.... we will be back in the prem just you wait and see !!!
    I hope so tbh,

I like my mate telling me stories of the local derby games and all "incidents" that happen whe they play pompy 😉
  12. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 03:042 edits
    Originally posted by millerman
    I hope so tbh,

I like my mate telling me stories of the local derby games and all "incidents" that happen whe they play pompy 😉
    Tell us an anecdote or three from the stands ..when I last went to the dell as a kid Pompey were distance cousins with no chance.. but I remembers some acquaintances going to the Archers End for a stoush..

edit.. 1 2 3 4 listen to the Milton Roar )))))))))))
    Oh when the Saints....
  13. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 15:14
    Tell us an anecdote or three from the stands ..when I last went to the dell as a kid Pompey were distance cousins with no chance.. but I remembers some acquaintances going to the Archers End for a stoush..

edit.. 1 2 3 4 listen to the Milton Roar )))))))))))
    Oh when the Saints....
    GO MARCHINNNGGGGG IIIIINNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 02:51
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    GO MARCHINNNGGGGG IIIIINNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah thats the way sing it loud and proud..

Fancy getting stuck in London ... still I guess they'll hear that from St Mary's

I have to do a bit better from NZ but all my cousies have season tickets they never miss a game and usually go away.

Heart of hearts says no this year but there is always a chance.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 21:44
    Yeah thats the way sing it loud and proud..

Fancy getting stuck in London ... still I guess they'll hear that from St Mary's

I have to do a bit better from NZ but all my cousies have season tickets they never miss a game and usually go away.

Heart of hearts says no this year but there is always a chance.
    COME ON YOU BLUUUUUEEEESSS

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree