1. Joined
    04 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 21:08
    Apparently murdered. Respected him a lot as a player, and he seemed like a good guy.
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 00:29
    It is always sad when someone dies but it definitely seems like more of tragedy when it was a guy like McNair who had a good reputation.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 02:52
    I just saw that on the news. It is difficult to believe.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 04:491 edit
    I am really saddened. Not only a good guy, but a truly great player. It appears that he received mutiple gunshots so suicide has been ruled out. There are no external suspects, so it looks like murder suicide, although Nashville PD has not come out and said so. The woman was 20. apparently only one shot. I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps he was dumping her after her DUI a few days before. The gun was near her body.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 15:58
    A murder suicide where the girl did the killing? It's usually the other way around.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 18:59
    Originally posted by Eladar
    A murder suicide where the girl did the killing? It's usually the other way around.
    Indeed, but not unheard of. It appears the latest news confirms murder-suicide and the girls was indeed the shooter. Probably dumoning her after demaning marriage or whatever.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 19:20
    I wonder what nationality she was? I can't imagine her murdering McNair and committing suicide. For what? She would have had to have been totally out of her mind. It would be interesting to hear what her friends thought about her.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 22:35
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I wonder what nationality she was? I can't imagine her murdering McNair and committing suicide. For what? She would have had to have been totally out of her mind. It would be interesting to hear what her friends thought about her.
    Iranian, it seems. Her own mother was a murder victim. Very strange case. Also a druggie and a boozer. The only scnario that fits is broken prmoises of marriage combined with dumping. Not likely a stable person at all. Violent people snap at provokations which would not make us turn murderous.
  9. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 04:311 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    how the F does that matter?
    what a stopid question to ask

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree